"HOLY SHIT I WILL CASTRATE YOU"Chisaka Airi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Because anime voice acting will never escape that shit show. As it should be.
Yeah but as far as I know Kirb had nothing to do with it?

I dunno, I just feel like expecting a comment on an unrelated controversy that he wasn't involved in that would cost him some kind of job opportunities regardless of what he says is unreasonable. If he caused it then it's fair game, but otherwise it feels like fishing for a gotcha.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
How is this even close to the Merry interview? He's not yelling over her, he's not being a shitbag to her. She asks him a question, he talks about it, she doesn't have anything to add or interrupt with, so he keeps talking.
You're trying to understand a Russian's mindset when that is impossible. :smugpipi:

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Y'know, this guy's on that creative grind, pursuing his passions, busting his ass... I can relate a lot, cringe be damned.

Hoping he succeeds in his pursuits. Wishing him luck on that Kickstarter.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
That's how I feel, it started as a joke but now I'm fucking seeing evidence everywhere and now I understand how schizos feel...
Your third eye has begun to open.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Nigga we get a seconds of Merry interview except this time instead of shitting on the fanbase we get a NEW TOMB EPISODE COMING UP THIS YEAR LOOK OUT every five minutes. Nothing interesting happening at all! And Pippa doesnt even dare to call him out on bullshit because of he voiced her favorite funny terrorist man from childrens videogames. This is shit. I'm back to the flavr hole
I really don't see a problem with him shilling since he literally asked her if it was ok

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I think this guy completely missed the point of the question of using AI to re-voice Dagoth Ur.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
That's how I feel, it started as a joke but now I'm fucking seeing evidence everywhere and now I understand how schizos feel...
So what you're saying is Proctor mind Kirbophered you?

Jacks Wasted Life

Nigga we get a seconds of Merry interview except this time instead of shitting on the fanbase we get a NEW TOMB EPISODE COMING UP THIS YEAR LOOK OUT every five minutes. Nothing interesting happening at all! And Pippa doesnt even dare to call him out on bullshit because of he voiced her favorite funny terrorist man from childrens videogames. This is shit. I'm back to the flavr hole
Why is Pippa not being a total bitch and trying to make the person answer uncomfortable questions? She's letting him talk? In an "interview" How boring. She needs to just be argumentative for drama's sake and ensure no one ever wants to be "interviewed" by her again. Go watch more CNN femboy.

edit: lol A bundle of sticks gets corrected to femboy. TIL

wrp

1684555238854.png

This is the hand that will be fingerblasting Pippa by the end of the week if you don't supachat, Ken

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Why is Pippa not being a total bitch and trying to make the person answer uncomfortable questions? She's letting him talk? In an "interview" How boring. She needs to just be argumentative for drama's sake and ensure no one ever wants to be "interviewed" by her again. Go watch more CNN femboy.
Some people really thought she would bring up the gf stuff for some reason. Maybe if it was someone she was going in knowing she wouldn't like but otherwise I don't see a reason why she would dig up such old drama burn bridges and get known as THAT kind of interviewer .

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
How can Kenticule compete with this paragon of aspergeroid sigma male?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I see Pippa gets her views of actual college life from teen movies.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
You fuckers want Pippa to become a Dramatuber don't you? A fucking VTweeter huh? Go fuck yourself if you actually do.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I see Pippa gets her views of actual college life from teen movies.
She watched American Pie once, and then decided that college wasn't for her.

wrp

You fuckers want Pippa to become a Dramatuber don't you? A fucking VTweeter huh? Go fuck yourself if you actually do.
How can she be a vtweeter if she streams?
How can she be a dramatuber if she only tweets?
I think you don't understand what these words mean.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

They have such good chemistry together.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Guys, I think Reticule might have really killed himself.

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
This is the hand that will be fingerblasting Pippa by the end of the week if you don't supachat, Ken
insane_trollface_with_shotgun_by_hankgamin1214_df7250u-fullview.png

This is my last warning Ken
SUPACHAT NOW
or she is going to get married with this guy and have twins

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Guys, I think Reticule might have really killed himself.
RIP.

I'll miss him. His posts were a bit concerning, but Absolute Territory's a banger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom