"To be fat in Mexico, at least you're eating nice food; To get fat off junk food in America... is just sad"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Giving the furthest benefit of the doubt that even I don't fully believe, he's just a massive autist that doesn't understand how to read the room, which even Pippa herself was able to identify. He's also over 30, which indicates this is not something he's tried to change or grow out of.
Guys like him will always try to stay in 2010 and keep acting like they're 20 until they die. He's cringe and weird as fuck but that's about all I can say.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Giving the furthest benefit of the doubt that even I don't fully believe, he's just a massive autist that doesn't understand how to read the room, which even Pippa herself was able to identify. He's also over 30, which indicates this is not something he's tried to change or grow out of.
He's literally diagnosed Aspergic, he's probably about as wrangled as he's going to get at this point.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN THERE! NOW'S YOUR CHANCE!!! SHE'S LITERALLY ASKING FOR "UNCOMFORTABLE" QUESTIONS GO GO GO!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
He's literally diagnosed Aspergic, he's probably about as wrangled as he's going to get at this point.
WHY IS EVERYONE FUCKING AUTISTIC?!
:autismvortex:

SomeRando

True and if we're using CWC as our measuring stick of tism, I'd say this guy gets around better in life than the Ruckersville Motherfucker

And we're getting into chat questions woo

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I like pushing the limits"

c'mon Pippa, read out one of the "DID YOU RAPE ANYONE???" questions that are obviously there

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Jacks Wasted Life

Where were you when Pippa met her future IRL husband? I was here.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
From my own experience, I've learned over the years that being a cringe weirdo means dick squat. I've known people that were "cool" that ended up being giant dickbags, and people that are absolute cringe that are genuinely really good people I know I can count on. So him being an awkward weirdo means so little that words can't describe it.

Let him be cringe, who cares. If he's become a better person and him and Pippa get along well, that's all that matters. Godspeed to him.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Where were you when Pippa met her future IRL husband? I was here.
Can't wait to see Reticule and/or Ken, and Henri sitting in the shitty ghetto bar, drinking themselves to death over this turn of events.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
From my own experience, I've learned over the years that being a cringe weirdo means dick squat. I've known people that were "cool" that ended up being giant dickbags, and people that are absolute cringe that are genuinely really good people I know I can count on. So him being an awkward weirdo means so little that words can't describe it.

Let him be cringe, who cares. If he's become a better person and him and Pippa get along well, that's all that matters. Godspeed to him.
Now I know you're just egging on Reticule to finally get him to get angry enough to say something. :smugpipi:

SomeRando

Can't wait to see Reticule and/or Ken, and Henri sitting in the shitty ghetto bar, drinking themselves to death over this turn of events.

Pink women...pink women...we used to have futures, lives of our own...but these goddamn pink women...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Jacks Wasted Life

Can we hope that this is the last straw and Henri an heros, preferably on video?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So how long do you think it will take people to find those bible passage readings?

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Imagine only having one weird subreddit dedicated to you instead of thirty-seven.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom