"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
How is this even close to the Merry interview? He's not yelling over her, he's not being a shitbag to her. She asks him a question, he talks about it, she doesn't have anything to add or interrupt with, so he keeps talking.
Ok yea, Merrys interview were atleast somewhat interesting because an evil british femboy were being rude, you could get mad at that. It's an emotion. This man only talks about his work and shills his newgrounds cartoons as if it's the only thing he has in his life. And not like the interesting tidbits of his work or like anything, just generic "Well we voiced that shit and it was fun".
While it's not close in the literal sense, it's close in enjoyability sense. It's just while you want to tune out of the Merrys interview because Merry is insufferable cunt, you'd want to tune out of this one because you'd rather watch paint dry.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
RIP.

I'll miss him. His posts were a bit concerning, but Absolute Territory's a banger.
I'm not dead, or Ken!

Absolute Territory is pretty good, so is Burgs, but PPP is best.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Reticule feels reacted that post (I was the only other one atm)
Wait, he was the fucking casting director of AHiT? I thought he just did some art or some shit.
Forget everything I said about this nigga, he's based just for not firing JonTron.

View attachment 26179

Also, this is the moment I find out Tomar was in it too.
Based always respect a lefty that can handle right opinions
He's not listed on say, Wikipedia, but I checked and he is indeed credited.
I found it in his page
Screenshot_20230519-205116-298.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ok yea, Merrys interview were atleast somewhat interesting because an evil british femboy were being rude, you could get mad at that. It's an emotion. This man only talks about his work and shills his newgrounds cartoons as if it's the only thing he has in his life. And not like the interesting tidbits of his work or like anything, just generic "Well we voiced that shit and it was fun".
While it's not close in the literal sense, it's close in enjoyability sense. It's just while you want to tune out of the Merrys interview because Merry is insufferable cunt, you'd want to tune out of this one because you'd rather watch paint dry.
So you just want juicy drama when it comes to Pippa. Nigga what the fuck did you expect from an interview of a current voice actor besides him talking about being a voice actor?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
I know that Russians don't know what happiness is (It's an emotion btw), but lemme tell you something, the rest of the world likes feeling nice.

At this point this is one of the better endings.
If he can fucking keep her alive, healthy and happy, I'll fucking kneel.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Jacks Wasted Life

I was joking, but he voices her husbando, is into everything she is, has her interested in what he's talking about, has money, is able to banter with her, if she doesn't ask him out I'm calling no balls. I look forward to her being a happy wife.

hololive ruined /jp/

I was joking, but he voices her husbando, is into everything she is, has her interested in what he's talking about, has money, is able to banter with her, if she doesn't ask him out I'm calling no balls. I look forward to her being a happy wife.
he hates mmos and doesnt watch asmond, whatre you talkin about? (he will fix her)

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I honestly respect him being straight edge, especially in the industry he's in. Dude hasn't come off as bad as any of the other guys Pippa has interviewed.

wrp

Is this how some people unironically interpreted the merry collab?
You do realize that wasn't an interview, it was literally just a collab zatsudan, because she wanted to collab with her friend, right?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I honestly respect him being straight edge, especially in the industry he's in. Dude hasn't come off as bad as any of the other guys Pippa has interviewed.
Living in California without becoming an alcoholic is almost on par with living in Eastern Europe and not becoming an alcoholic.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 3 HOURS 15 MINUTES.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, he's worked with Funimation/Crunchyroll, if he said anything positive about Vic, Rial and Toye would've fucking hired a bitcoin assassin to whack him.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I can hear the wedding bells already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom