"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
You're lucky Ina is roof korean and thus her parents banned her from becoming mentally ill.
she plays gacha games, mentally ill, just a different kind.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
If Pippa is reading this: the story arcs where you improve on yourself, even with very small steps like deciding on using shampoo and soap or using decent-quality mouthwash over cheap stuff, are infinitely more entertaining and endearing than the story arcs where you have problems and don't do anything or pick destructive solutions. I don't want to see you become the next Nikocado Avocado, who is destroying his health and his life with every video he does with an audience giving him money to enable his self-destructive behaviour.
JUst gotta tell her that the health improvement arc is going to be good content its that easy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

hololive ruined /jp/

Pippa's on kirshe's stream now.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
...Pippa's awake at this hour of the day?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I tune in right as she leaves.
:whatastory:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I would if I could, but I don't fix without consent :pippasadl:
Just say you'll collab with her next week. Then show up at her house. It's a win win, what could be more intimate than getting shot in the heat of the moment. "Consentually" of course. Allegedly.

(For real though, adrenaline is a hit or miss with someone in a downward spiral, it could make them worse)

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
If only this shit could be as easy as spamming her Maros or something. Damn hardheaded hikki has to make it difficult. :fishmandispair:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Everyone has their own life and problems, unless someone is willing to be appointed "designated Pippawrangler", this isn't going to end.
And while I don't necessarily think anyone here has suggested quite that much, I refuse to put anymore responsibility of Pippa's health on Fishman, Phase, Sleepy, or anyone but herself. I'm sure most people in these spheres around her have reached out plenty to her.

What I will say is that I agree with @Punished Anime Discusser and @Fish bad . I understand mental issues can be a bitch to break through, but at this point, she has to start making her own steps for her to improve. And unless she starts showing the intent to try and get help or get better, I can't keep caring as much as I did when she broke down on stream a few months ago. I mean, Sleepy stayed with Pippa and cleaned at least some of her house while she was staying, and yet a few weeks later, she's got ants crawling all over the place, and she doesn't have any concern or fucking shame about it.

I don't want to sound too mean. I really want Pippa to get better. I think she's great, and I do care about her well-being outside of her pink anime rabbit persona. But it is beyond frustrating because she doesn't seem to want to put in the work to get better despite having so many people caring about her. However, at the same time, even though I'm just some nobody posting on these forums, I don't want to continue bitching about it because she seems like the type to take this sort of criticism and use it to convince herself she isn't worth anything.

So I'm just going to continue watching some of her streams here and there and hope she'll decide to start improving herself at some point. Or maybe I'll suck on some copium and hope she plays this up more than the reality of it is. As a fan and not a personal friend of hers, I can't continue to worry for her much more than that.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter

wrp

Something a lot of people looking on the outside in have trouble with in regards to depression is understanding that they don't have any obligation to fix it, even as that person's best friend, nor should they act like it. Trying to play therapist when you aren't one usually causes more harm than good, and even most therapists aren't good enough at their jobs to pull it off.
Sleepy and Sakana can help her when she asks for it. That's it. She's an autist and a retard, but she's still a grown woman that has to get her own shit together, just like everybody else.
don't make me tap the sign

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sorry, 3000 of those were just me saying nìgger in various ways.
1684530723058.png l

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I would if I could, but I don't fix without consent :pippasadl:
You've been watching Pippa for how long now and think she'd prefer you fixing her to be consentual?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Short

God Damn the Sun

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom