[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Austistics are the most manipulated people on the planet. that's why they troon out.l
As an actual autistic here. i'm somewhere in the middle of whatever the fucking spectrum is. so here's my two cents.
If your "High Functioning" you tend toward seeing social interactions as a game that can be won or at least with a clear goal and "prize" that prize ususually being friedship or continued social interaction or similar. these are the manipulators mostly because we do not grasp anything beyond the spelled out social obligations.

big bang theory is a shit show but sheldon is actually scary in how accurate the portrayal can be.

"Low Functioning" often sperg out about their own thoughts being the only way to do things and not understanding why no one else sees how perfect this plan/thought is often overlooking details or just not fully grasping the situation most of these people learn to shut up and just go with the group because they get told repeatedly how stupid they are being.

Yes Nolan falls into this category

TLDR:
High = Social interactions have a clear goal they often become manipulators because it's the easiest way to grasp dealing with others

Low = No filter will talk about nearly everything have difficulty telling right from wrong and will plant their feet when told otherwise "no it's the children who are wrong" the people who grow out of this phase are easily manipulated because they just assume they are wrong by default

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Have you tried reading your yabbit manual to fix Pippa?

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I really wanna keep watching Pippa, but it honestly feels like I'm forcing myself to watch her streams. I always feel more concerned watching than I do entertained but I watch anyways because I feel like I owe her for how much her content helped me. As entertaining as she is, I can't stop feeling stressed being reminded how little she takes care of herself and that bleeds into the enjoyment factor for me because I grew to care about her so much. Can one of you fuckers find a way to fix her so I can enjoy her streams again? It shouldn't feel like a job watching my favorite chuuba but the concern is too strong and I've been ignoring it for way too long!

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
As an actual autistic here. i'm somewhere in the middle of whatever the fucking spectrum is. so here's my two cents.
If your "High Functioning" you tend toward seeing social interactions as a game that can be won or at least with a clear goal and "prize" that prize ususually being friedship or continued social interaction or similar. these are the manipulators mostly because we do not grasp anything beyond the spelled out social obligations.

big bang theory is a shit show but sheldon is actually scary in how accurate the portrayal can be.

"Low Functioning" often sperg out about their own thoughts being the only way to do things and not understanding why no one else sees how perfect this plan/thought is often overlooking details or just not fully grasping the situation most of these people learn to shut up and just go with the group because they get told repeatedly how stupid they are being.

TLDR:
High = Social interactions have a clear goal they often become manipulators because it's the easiest way to grasp dealing with others

Low = No filter will talk about nearly everything have difficulty telling right from wrong and will plant their feet when told otherwise "no it's the children who are wrong" the people who grow out of this phase are easily manipulated because they just assume they are wrong by default
Ya know, I had a strong feeling you were autistic based on your posts and replies to me. Thanks for confirming that for me!

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ya know, I had a strong feeling you were autistic based on your posts and replies to me. Thanks for confirming that for me!
download.jpg

wrp

He says as he double posts

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
You're not very different from him.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Pippa was raised by borderline neglectful schizo delusional parents and as a result became a sheltered paranoid schizo herself.
As gay as it sounds it really bothers me how so many people in her chat fuel her paranoid delusions that drive her to continue to self isolate. The world isn't out to get her and she has people in her life who love and care about her and want her to be successful and happy.

Sven

For any not watching Pippa has been active in Kirsche's chat since she was actually on stream. Nothing much just bantering with Kirsche for the most part though some fun as always shows up.
Pip.PNG

Edit - Got called out for this one
Pip2.PNG

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
gymchat.PNG

Dudes, we'd be overjoyed if Pippa would lift the fork to her face 3 times day :pippasadl:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I think one of the big problems pippa has is just that she sees her suffering as entertaining content, and she's not entirely wrong. The problem is it gets old fast. If you don't care about your problems why should anyone else.

Yeah ant water is funny for a little while but honestly there is the quiet expectation that this problem will be solved. Horror stories like that need an ending something she did or something that she stopped doing that put an end to it.

Personally I think the best streams she's had in the last two weeks were the eight hour kirsche stream and the watch along on twitch simply because she seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself on both. I know that's not a lasting solution to her problems but my point I suppose is that her suffering is entertaining when it's clearly temporary.

What I think most of us want is simply to feel like she's trying. Not even that she's necessarily succeeding just that she's trying.

Honestly I think her odds are actually pretty good contingent on her not buying into the narrative that she has to keep suffering to keep her career going. I could keep going but I don't think what I'm saying hasn't been said better by others I just needed to leave it somewhere

kingcaid

A0w33f2gUZ.png

For anyone that has a question that isn't why are you so creepy.

Topo Chico

1684536354264.png

Well at least she claims no drugs

No Name

TLDR:

Hate to be that guy, but as someone who works with people who have severe autism, your ideas of both sides are whack.

High functioning autists very often do not have any clear goals, it's true that many can see social interactions as games, but that's often how they steady themselves. Seeing a social interaction as a means to an end is not any unique thing for high functioning autists, it's something that people everywhere do, including low functional autists.

Low functioning autists, or severe autists will often not sperg out about things they like or about their own thoughts, that's more of a high functioning thing. Reason being, most with severe autism are unable to communicate properly, a large percentage cannot speak or make their intentions properly known to others through other means.

You don't grow out of severe autism and become highly functional, at best you find some sort of way to communicate basic things "I am hungry, I need toilet, I want to watch movie", this is often done through pictures and association training. And even more importantly, you need to have people who care enough to go through that training with you.

I have spent the last 8 years training a severely autistic person, and it was a humongous feat when just last week, he decides to, without any prompt, to put his socks in the washing machine.

That's the level we're often dealing with when speaking of low functional autists.

Most people who classify themselves as "high functional" are what would have been considered having Aspergers in the past, or as many in the vocation call it "autism lite".
Chris-chan is the perfect example of an actual high functioning autists, if anyone is doing better than him, then they should ask the doctor who assigned them that they have autism to quit his/her job and tell them to neck themselves.

You are most certainly not middle of the spectrum, the fact that you are able to consider that puts you much higher.

Apologies for the spergery.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

I feel like he's talking more about archetypes rather than where they fall on the spectrum of 'little autism or lots of autism' in the strict diagnostic sense.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
I feel like he's talking more about archetypes rather than where they fall on the spectrum of 'little autism or lots of autism' in the strict diagnostic sense.
Yeah I should have made that clearer. Still my bad for being misleading especially on something I should be more informed about. edit Feel i should also mention this is from my observation not from any professional opinion.

Hate to be that guy, but as someone who works with people who have severe autism, your ideas of both sides are whack.

High functioning autists very often do not have any clear goals, it's true that many can see social interactions as games, but that's often how they steady themselves. Seeing a social interaction as a means to an end is not any unique thing for high functioning autists, it's something that people everywhere do, including low functional autists.

Low functioning autists, or severe autists will often not sperg out about things they like or about their own thoughts, that's more of a high functioning thing. Reason being, most with severe autism are unable to communicate properly, a large percentage cannot speak or make their intentions properly known to others through other means.

You don't grow out of severe autism and become highly functional, at best you find some sort of way to communicate basic things "I am hungry, I need toilet, I want to watch movie", this is often done through pictures and association training. And even more importantly, you need to have people who care enough to go through that training with you.

I have spent the last 8 years training a severely autistic person, and it was a humongous feat when just last week, he decides to, without any prompt, to put his socks in the washing machine.

That's the level we're often dealing with when speaking of low functional autists.

Most people who classify themselves as "high functional" are what would have been considered having Aspergers in the past, or as many in the vocation call it "autism lite".
Chris-chan is the perfect example of an actual high functioning autists, if anyone is doing better than him, then they should ask the doctor who assigned them that they have autism to quit his/her job and tell them to neck themselves.

You are most certainly not middle of the spectrum, the fact that you are able to consider that puts you much higher.

This ^ also as for where I am on the spectrum i'm just saying what I was told never really questioned it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom