"My feet are the same size as my mom's, and for some reason I thought her feet are 27 centimeters, that is humongous; No, my feet are... 23... 22.5 to 23 wait let me double-check, uh my sister says that's like US size 10, oh I'm like a size 7 lol so no, I'm not bigfoot!"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

As of right now, she is currently going down a spiral which will lead to her becoming a full-blown cow.
here's a thought: it's been 2 years of pipstreaming 5 days a week. She's run out of shit to say or do and is falling back to repeating the same shit because having new stories is impossible if she isn't taking breaks to do gain new stories/experiences. I feel like i've heard the same story told 15-20 different ways. I'm not going to freak out yet because she talks to her managers and her vtuber friends and none of them are showing any concern. Sleepy or tenma would say something if something was amiss. i don't see how pippa could say something on stream and not to her friends off stream.

Btw, where's zax? his last post on discord was on KF's birthday.

themanimthehills

Man, it's so painful listening to her talk like a lunatic and reading all the shit on here about her. I actually care about her a bit but I can't do fuck all to help her. It's upsetting.

On that note, how do you guys think the situation would change if she was pregnant?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
i don't see how pippa could say something on stream and not to her friends off stream.
I can, she's gone in detail several times about how she severely overthinks off-stream interactions and how she says things on streams that she would never when off. She's verbatim said that she confides in chat a lot.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I can, she's gone in detail several times about how she severely overthinks off-stream interactions and how she says things on streams that she would never when off. She's verbatim said that she confides in chat a lot.
Why don't you two just get a room already?!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She did mention in her AI stream that she'd been asking one of the managers at Phase about recommendations for soap and shampoo...baby steps.
Yeah I laughed at the time but now I'm concerned about what PC can actual do to wrangle Pippa. Taking a break and going to the Spa might fix Shiina, but Pippa needs a lot more to sort her out. Hope somebody's up to it.
The sad part is I'm not sure anything is going to change until someone goes down to wherever she is in North Carolina and pounds in her door to make her listen.
@Reticule you got 1 Job bro :icanfixher: you gonna walk the walk?

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

hololive ruined /jp/

yeah but we don't get to come over to her house and sleep over like sleepy has and sleepy watches her stream on top of being an actual friend. If it worries you guys so much why not ask that one pippa mod here to ask for a wellness check?

Congratulations, you don't have autism.
it's not like pippa's austistic either. She has stories about being socially manipulative to her friends and strangers.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Im pretty sure anyone pounding on her door would be met by buckshot

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
:incoming:
Last week, Pippa went on a little tangent during one of her streams about how she's glad that people on the lolcow sites are positive about her and aren't just talking about her because she's a cow. I feel like we need to start taking the gloves off and be more brutally honest for her sake, because I can't see a happy ending with the current trajectory:
As of right now, she is currently going down a spiral which will lead to her becoming a full-blown cow.
With watching some of the more recent streams the past ~month+ or so, I feel like I've slowly been falling more and more into the mindset of certain parts being like witnessing a train run off a cliff a lot of the time (like as if I were watching a lolcow) and I fucking hate it. I genuinely do not enjoy hearing about how hungry she is (but refuses to eat), how she rarely drinks water (but when she does it has ants in it), how she uses AI characters as unironic therapy (but the AI tells her to kill herself), how she thinks the insane lolcow who prints out gigantic house-sized waifus is based (but he's apparently not dedicated enough / is grifting), how she has chronic pain (but outright refuses to go to the doctor or dentist and instead chooses to cope with all kinds of escapism and literal delusion), how she has literally nothing but streaming to live for, how she had literal stroke symptoms the other week (but coped and did nothing), etc, etc… I could go on, but you get the point, and literally all we can do is watch it happen. The people who only watch for this type of ‘content’ and cheer on this brand of suffering are not real fans who care about her - in fact, I'd wager that they're either there to laugh at her or try and keep her at their level - and if she thinks this kind of shit is her brand, she needs to shake that mindset as soon as humanly fucking possible. Pity parties and unironic cope sessions are not entertaining, they’re just pathetic and sad. We’ve all fucking seen where this kind of shit leads to before in several lolcows, and I’m growing more and more apathetic because it feels like a losing battle when even stream chats - the thing she unironically relies on for most of the support and validation in her life - can't sway her even when they all unanimously say the same shit about most of these subjects (the increased numbers also brought in more yes-men who validate her unhealthy shit as well, but for the most part chat still cares for her health and at least tries to help). The absolute refusal and inability to take real advice and pick one's self up is unironically one of the biggest traits of a cow, and it's absolutely not too late for this to be turned around - but if things continue down this path, I've got really grim predictions for the future.

I also started becoming more conscious of what felt like a real backtrack of her self-awareness when she first started talking about and literally coping over the retarded unironic AI therapy shit. That was the kind of behavior we'd all been dunking on Henri over for months in the threads (both on Kiwi Farms + here), and the level of cognitive dissonance required for us to continue making fun of Henri for that specific type of shit but give Pippa a pass for it is too high. It’s bad, unhealthy behavior that should not be encouraged and needs to be aggressively made fun of, because it’s pure cope and delusion, and she needs to attempt real remedies instead of retreating into self-inflicted hugboxes of pure fantasy.

Switching gears a bit to the company/Sakana, I'm going to quote myself:

I still stand by this. If nothing changes, this will very negatively effect Sakana & the company in future, both in terms of PR and in the monetary sense. Sure, he's still making money off of her in the short-term, but he and management should be really concerned about the long-term. The trajectory she's currently on will absolutely 100% burn her, it is an inevitability, and if something really bad happens to her as a result, she not only might not be there to collect superchats / merch sales in the future, the company would also likely have to deal with an angry mob (I outlined this part a bit more in these posts). I don't know what else they could really do outside of a forced vacation, but I really fucking hope that the people who have the ability to do something are taking this seriously and are trying to intervene wherever and whenever they can and aren't just sitting there watching this happen. Drastic measures might be in order at this point. Things are looking grim. Reminder that we are currently in the middle of an arc of her subsisting on two spoonfuls of food a day.

I'm going to end this blogpost with one final statement.
I do not want to watch a full-blown lolcow crash-and-burn arc happen here. Nobody wants to see that. It is not too late for the course to correct itself. It's going to take effort, and it's going to take her actually wanting to improve her situation, but if she continues to do nothing and only delves herself deeper into delusion & on-stream cope sessions, it is inevitably going to end in disaster.
Yeah, I stopped reading this thread because of how pathetic she became. I thought I'd be alone in starting to develop a dislike of her, so I just didn't bother. I haven't watched a full stream of hers in two weeks, except the Lisa stream. But I used to watch almost all of them for more than a year.
The only word that comes up in my mind watching her is pathetic. She doesn't even try to improve. I don't feel comfortable supporting her when she's ruining her life in real time. At this point I'm just looking for an excuse to drop her entirely.

wrp

I'm not going to freak out yet because she talks to her managers and her vtuber friends and none of them are showing any concern. Sleepy or tenma would say something if something was amiss. i don't see how pippa could say something on stream and not to her friends off stream.
Of course she wouldn't say something to her friends off stream, you know what she's like. Sleepy's seen the way she lives though, and Tenma did tweet recently indicating that she's reached out to Pippa, so there's merit to that. It's not bad enough that any of her friends have seen fit to air it in public.
Btw, where's zax?
We all know where zax is: Knee deep in a 13 year old's dms

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
If you want to get through to her to fix things in her life, you need to get through to her in her own language; point out a full on personal breakdown is going to negatively impact her content, and end up facilitating a Wings of Redemption type audience that isn't going to care about the work she puts into her streams.

If streaming is what brings her joy, and what she truly loves, she needs to take care of herself and do something about her problems in order to protect and maintain those streams.

While I don't think one unhinged schizo stream is enough to merit the diagnosis some people here are giving, I do think a good intervention and some meaningful life changes are best done early before it actually does reach that point.
I don't mean to concernfag, but friends can miss shit. Even if, for example Tenma or Sleepy, was to message Pippa just to check on her and Pippa said to them she's fine, that would be it. Everyone has their own life and problems, unless someone is willing to be appointed "designated Pippawrangler", this isn't going to end.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
eh.
Que será, será

You can't help someone who does not want to be helped, not until they hit absolute rock bottom or have a genuine death scare.
Just hope her 911 dialing is fast.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
it's not like pippa's austistic either. She has stories about being socially manipulative to her friends and strangers.

Autistic people are the most socially manipulative people on the planet aside from psychopaths.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

hololive ruined /jp/

Yeah, I stopped reading this thread because of how pathetic she became. I thought I'd be alone in starting to develop a dislike of her, so I just didn't bother. I haven't watched a full stream of hers in two weeks, except the Lisa stream. But I used to watch almost all of them for more than a year.
The only word that comes up in my mind watching her is pathetic. She doesn't even try to improve. I don't feel comfortable supporting her when she's ruining her life in real time. At this point I'm just looking for an excuse to drop her entirely.
Is this a yuri alt?
Of course she wouldn't say something to her friends off stream, you know what she's like. Sleepy's seen the way she lives though, and Tenma did tweet recently indicating that she's reached out to Pippa, so there's merit to that. It's not bad enough that any of her friends have seen fit to air it in public.
I know she's a performer who acts a certain way on stream and says she's completely different off stream; she's quiet and shy irl while rather boisterous on tv. Maybe there's something to what Thhrang is talking about. but atm we only have her word.

Autistic people are the most socially manipulative people on the planet aside from psychopaths.
Austistics are the most manipulated people on the planet. that's why they troon out.l

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
eh.
Que será, será

You can't help someone who does not want to be helped, not until they hit absolute rock bottom or have a genuine death scare.
Just hope her 911 dialing is fast.
You're lucky Ina is roof korean and thus her parents banned her from becoming mentally ill.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Everyone has their own life and problems, unless someone is willing to be appointed "designated Pippawrangler", this isn't going to end.
That I think is my major concern is that someone basically needs to be assigned to her almost like a live in counselor. It's going to take a month long non-stop intervention at a minimum to star breaking her old habits and start fostering new ones.

Kevin needs to get off his coffee bean horde and figure out what to do about his main moneymaker.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
If Pippa is reading this: the story arcs where you improve on yourself, even with very small steps like deciding on using shampoo and soap or using decent-quality mouthwash over cheap stuff, are infinitely more entertaining and endearing than the story arcs where you have problems and don't do anything or pick destructive solutions. I don't want to see you become the next Nikocado Avocado, who is destroying his health and his life with every video he does with an audience giving him money to enable his self-destructive behaviour.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
To interrupt your regularly scheduled Pippa concerposting, here's a cute Pippa.

20230519_165244.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom