Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1684476119876.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Dude, she's hitting buttons, bugged game mechanics.
Does this place have a stress emote equivalent yet?
You're going to choose a furry panda over the thhrangussy? Really?
You only have yourself to blame ken. To quote moonshine

Because she was with Kirsche and that woman is even worse when it comes playing the game and stopping the tangents.
Kirsche also forgets to eat but listens when chat bullies her to eat her gwanola bar.
She's just like AVGN, right down to being shit at video games.
Where did the hair go?
pippa-pipkin-vtuber.gif

Oh hey it's that vtuber news couple that got shilled on the general way back.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh hey it's that vtuber news couple that got shilled on the general way back.
I can't read the words "Vtuber couple" without my mind defaulting to the people who fulfilled Shinzo Abe's dream live on stream.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I'm too lazy to post the jreg skit again but this is where I'd post it. She's living the whole joke from that video.
>Lives in a room infested with ants
>old molding food and months of trash (based purely on her collab with Sleepy prior where she had MONTHS old gummies lying around).
>(Probably) unshowered
>hungry
>barely sleeping
>all this culminates into depressive feelings, which is entirely caused by external factors.

Like, I hate to say it but she unironically needs to go on a break, if she won't do it willingly she needs to be forced to. IIRC She mentions she only "feels good while working (aka streaming)" on notPippa accounts but that's entirely because it distracts her from the fuckin rat dungeon she's caused herself to live in.
I hate to sound like Jordan fucking Peterson here but Unironically she needs to clean her room, it will unironically make her feel mildly better. I don't try to concern post about Pippa but its getting unbearable, this girl needs to be forced into improving her life (even for a bit) by management or really anybody. Muumi or Dizzy should be telling her this shit. Her incline isn't just going to flatline if she goes on break to improve herself.
Additionally; the way to accomplish this is through some sort of intervention. Muumi, Sakana, Dizzy, really any of her coworkers needs to sit down with her and fucking tell her to stop streaming until she feels better.
The current spiral she's on isn't sustainable and she will physically burnout and feel like ABSOLUTE SHIT (Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally) when that happens.

Yeah, but at the same time, why change? It's content. People watch the mouldy basement bunny. She probably feels like that's her brand at this point. In my experience people like this are in a negative feedback loop where they on some level realize that their problems are such a large part of their personality that fixing them would make them much more boring and unappealing.

It's the same reason why bad news sells. Nobody tunes in to hear how everything is doing fine. They tune in to hear how EVERYTHING IS QUITE LITERALLY DOOMED WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW FOR REAL THIS IS NOT A JOKE. You might hate that, but the truth is that it works, because you keep listening. You might say after every exaggerated headline 'god I wish they'd shut up', but if you keep listening anyway then gratz, you just proved why they should keep doing it, because it's objectively working. Sure, there might be a better approach, but why change when the current program is getting results?

Why exactly would Pippa go through the extremely time-consuming, boring and unpleasant task of improving her living conditions and get people to stop talking about it, when she can just choose... not to do that, and get tons of extra free engagement from conversations like this? On an objective, visceral level, what you're asking her to do is not 'improve her situation', it's 'break the homeostasis I'm content with allowing to continue, in order to measurably decrease the number of things my viewers watch me for.'

To a rational person this doesn't make any sense at all. But mentally ill people are not rational. In fact, the more intelligent you are, the worse mental illness is, because all your brainpower can be devoted to justifying and finding reasons to continue in the messed-up course of life you currently occupy.

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm not gonna lie, the last stream got pretty uncomfortable to watch at times.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah, but at the same time, why change? It's content. People watch the mouldy basement bunny. She probably feels like that's her brand at this point. In my experience people like this are in a negative feedback loop where they on some level realize that their problems are such a large part of their personality that fixing them would make them much more boring and unappealing.

It's the same reason why bad news sells. Nobody tunes in to hear how everything is doing fine. They tune in to hear how EVERYTHING IS QUITE LITERALLY DOOMED WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE RIGHT NOW FOR REAL THIS IS NOT A JOKE. You might hate that, but the truth is that it works, because you keep listening. You might say after every exaggerated headline 'god I wish they'd shut up', but if you keep listening anyway then gratz, you just proved why they should keep doing it, because it's objectively working. Sure, there might be a better approach, but why change when the current program is getting results?

Why exactly would Pippa go through the extremely time-consuming, boring and unpleasant task of improving her living conditions and get people to stop talking about it, when she can just choose... not to do that, and get tons of extra free engagement from conversations like this? On an objective, visceral level, what you're asking her to do is not 'improve her situation', it's 'break the homeostasis I'm content with allowing to continue, in order to measurably decrease the number of things my viewers watch me for.'

To a rational person this doesn't make any sense at all. But mentally ill people are not rational. In fact, the more intelligent you are, the worse mental illness is, because all your brainpower can be devoted to justifying and finding reasons to continue in the messed-up course of life you currently occupy.
While true, if Pippa does read this, I think her brand can survive rather well on the past stories and conspiracy takes without the doom posting. Too many brands sunk themselves going to hard on one thing, such as news stations with Trump, whereas they could have had sensationalism without the eventually toxicity of the path that they chose.

Actually, since Pippa enjoyed the "In the Penal Colony" by Kafka for as much as she read it, she should give "Hunger Artist" by Kafka a shot as it discusses this very thing and how a shtick at some point becomes a detriment, and while the artist pushes forward, society has found it to become either stale or unsettling.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
:incoming:
Last week, Pippa went on a little tangent during one of her streams about how she's glad that people on the lolcow sites are positive about her and aren't just talking about her because she's a cow. I feel like we need to start taking the gloves off and be more brutally honest for her sake, because I can't see a happy ending with the current trajectory:
As of right now, she is currently going down a spiral which will lead to her becoming a full-blown cow.
With watching some of the more recent streams the past ~month+ or so, I feel like I've slowly been falling more and more into the mindset of certain parts being like witnessing a train run off a cliff a lot of the time (like as if I were watching a lolcow) and I fucking hate it. I genuinely do not enjoy hearing about how hungry she is (but refuses to eat), how she rarely drinks water (but when she does it has ants in it), how she uses AI characters as unironic therapy (but the AI tells her to kill herself), how she thinks the insane lolcow who prints out gigantic house-sized waifus is based (but he's apparently not dedicated enough / is grifting), how she has chronic pain (but outright refuses to go to the doctor or dentist and instead chooses to cope with all kinds of escapism and literal delusion), how she has literally nothing but streaming to live for, how she had literal stroke symptoms the other week (but coped and did nothing), etc, etc… I could go on, but you get the point, and literally all we can do is watch it happen. The people who only watch for this type of ‘content’ and cheer on this brand of suffering are not real fans who care about her - in fact, I'd wager that they're either there to laugh at her or try and keep her at their level - and if she thinks this kind of shit is her brand, she needs to shake that mindset as soon as humanly fucking possible. Pity parties and unironic cope sessions are not entertaining, they’re just pathetic and sad. We’ve all fucking seen where this kind of shit leads to before in several lolcows, and I’m growing more and more apathetic because it feels like a losing battle when even stream chats - the thing she unironically relies on for most of the support and validation in her life - can't sway her even when they all unanimously say the same shit about most of these subjects (the increased numbers also brought in more yes-men who validate her unhealthy shit as well, but for the most part chat still cares for her health and at least tries to help). The absolute refusal and inability to take real advice and pick one's self up is unironically one of the biggest traits of a cow, and it's absolutely not too late for this to be turned around - but if things continue down this path, I've got really grim predictions for the future.

I also started becoming more conscious of what felt like a real backtrack of her self-awareness when she first started talking about and literally coping over the retarded unironic AI therapy shit. That was the kind of behavior we'd all been dunking on Henri over for months in the threads (both on Kiwi Farms + here), and the level of cognitive dissonance required for us to continue making fun of Henri for that specific type of shit but give Pippa a pass for it is too high. It’s bad, unhealthy behavior that should not be encouraged and needs to be aggressively made fun of, because it’s pure cope and delusion, and she needs to attempt real remedies instead of retreating into self-inflicted hugboxes of pure fantasy.

Switching gears a bit to the company/Sakana, I'm going to quote myself:
We could talk about and discuss all of the things she could do / be doing to remedy feeling constantly horrible all the time until the heat death of the universe, and it would accomplish quite literally nothing - it's a conversation we've had ad-nauseum. The only person who really has the ability to fix and help her is herself, and it seems apparent that she won't do anything until it's either way too late or she's literally forced to because she lacks the motivation and mindset to do so on her own. Sometimes I occasionally think to myself that maybe fishman should force her on a vacation and provide her with the adequate direct funds/plans & recommendations for the sake of getting her mental and physical health on the right track and not let her back to streaming until she's started down said path of real improvement, because as things are right now, this really is not sustainable in the long-term.
She will literally never remove herself from the Internet for an extended period of time voluntarily. We're talking about the woman who will consistently attempt to stream even while in extreme pain and ill / about to vomit, and has consistently said for two years that the Internet is the literal best part of her life & is what she lives for. It's essentially a pipedream unless Sakana/management does something to enforce it.

...and as I type this, she got her AI therapist to tell her to kill herself. Of course.
I still stand by this. If nothing changes, this will very negatively effect Sakana & the company in future, both in terms of PR and in the monetary sense. Sure, he's still making money off of her in the short-term, but he and management should be really concerned about the long-term. The trajectory she's currently on will absolutely 100% burn her, it is an inevitability, and if something really bad happens to her as a result, she not only might not be there to collect superchats / merch sales in the future, the company would also likely have to deal with an angry mob (I outlined this part a bit more in these posts). I don't know what else they could really do outside of a forced vacation, but I really fucking hope that the people who have the ability to do something are taking this seriously and are trying to intervene wherever and whenever they can and aren't just sitting there watching this happen. Drastic measures might be in order at this point. Things are looking grim. Reminder that we are currently in the middle of an arc of her subsisting on two spoonfuls of food a day.

I'm going to end this blogpost with one final statement.
I do not want to watch a full-blown lolcow crash-and-burn arc happen here. Nobody wants to see that. It is not too late for the course to correct itself. It's going to take effort, and it's going to take her actually wanting to improve her situation, but if she continues to do nothing and only delves herself deeper into delusion & on-stream cope sessions, it is inevitably going to end in disaster.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I've said it before and I'll say it again; the best thing that could happen to people like this is to have their house burn down and reduce every aspect of their former lives and coping mechanisms to ashes.

Short

God Damn the Sun
I do not want to watch a full-blown lolcow crash-and-burn arc happen here.
If it makes you feel better, I personally think she will probably die before becoming a real lolcow

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
If it makes you feel better, I personally think she will probably die before becoming a real lolcow
I mean, if she is to believed then probably. But no that doesn't really correct the mood

In over the span of a month it feels like an avalanche has started, and what are anyone on the internet but scarecrows trying to hold back the wave.

It makes me believe that something severe has happened in her personal life, but at the same time it could be a side effect of the exposure getting to her (as I'm seeing other vtubers in particular go mental right now, but no where near as much). We are likely not going to know, which is frustrating as you can address the symptoms but something has to be the cause.

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I mean, if she is to believed then probably. But no that doesn't really correct the mood

In over the span of a month it feels like an avalanche has started, and what are anyone on the internet but scarecrows trying to hold back the wave.

It makes me believe that something severe has happened in her personal life, but at the same time it could be a side effect of the exposure getting to her (as I'm seeing other vtubers in particular go mental right now, but no where near as much). We are likely not going to know, which is frustrating as you can address the symptoms but something has to be the cause.
I think she had an spiral downward due to her normal woman brain moments earlier in the year but the Yuri termination potentially tanked her mood completely downward.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Her saying she takes 4 advil for her pain got me very concerned. I've already mentioned it but the Ibuprofen is very destructive to blood vessels and the intestinal lining. Her sayin now she's nauseous all the time and can't eat is really concerning that she's already damaged her stomach. She'll say it just anxiety but to many people the ulcer feeling and anxiety are the same and even go hand in hand.

She's created a Janis Joplin situation where she's well off enough that she doesn't need to keep anyone around who will wrangle her or get in her way of being unhealthy.
It feels shitty to be part of enabling her self destructive behavior. I agree it's at the point where Sakana has to at least try to MAKE her have some intervention, but I know there's a possibility she will just go full menhera and not do it. But they need to try because it's at the point where it WILL be a career/ life ending problem soon.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I feel like we need to start taking the gloves off and be more brutally honest for her sake, because I can't see a happy ending with the current trajectory
I like Pippa, and I think she has a lot of good takes, but I think you're right that she's leaning into too many of the bad habits. I don't want to be mean to her, but I really want to see her pull up and fix the dumb things that she's doing that directly hurt her health. I'm not even worried about her becoming a lolcow, I'm worried she might push it too far and do serious harm to herself unwittingly or worse yet wittingly.

Pippa doesn't need to be gross, weird, or crippled to be interesting and fun to watch.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I sure can't wait for a potential intervention to happen and for Pippa to go 'see guys, i told you nobody really cared about me, i'm so glad you've finally admitted i'm broken and useless and can go watch a real streamer who deserves it' before posting a rope emoji and never speaking again.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Not on topic at all but are you not on speaking terms with her? I've assumed that you are since you were a janny way back when or whatever but I wasn't around back then so I have no idea.

Anyway I have to agree with what other people are saying, she will not become a cow because she won't express her pain outwardly by being cringe on the internet, she will just shoot herself

She's created a Janis Joplin situation where she's well off enough that she doesn't need to keep anyone around who will wrangle her or get in her way of being unhealthy.
She's vtuber Kanye West

Last edited:

Topo Chico

Her saying she takes 4 advil for her pain got me very concerned. I've already mentioned it but the Ibuprofen is very destructive to blood vessels and the intestinal lining. Her sayin now she's nauseous all the time and can't eat is really concerning that she's already damaged her stomach. She'll say it just anxiety but to many people the ulcer feeling and anxiety are the same and even go hand in hand.

It feels shitty to be part of enabling her self destructive behavior. I agree it's at the point where Sakana has to at least try to MAKE her have some intervention, but I know there's a possibility she will just go full menhera and not do it. But they need to try because it's at the point where it WILL be a career/ life ending problem soon.
As well the amount she has puked, not only has damaged her teeth, but also severely damages the esophagus. If she took Prilosic OTC for a month (after doing an ulcer test which is just blowing into a bag, super simple), it would narrow down her other stomach issues/GI issues and potentially allow her to keep food down. As too much stomach acid can cause pretty annoying nausea.
She in recent times has also seemed to increase her drinking. Booze + NSAIDS can cause internal bleeding or other issues. There's warnings that you shouldn't have more than 3 drinks the day before taking a lot of the OTC pain relievers. Therapy + psychiatry would be nessecary to help address her menhera. My question is does she even have health insurance? For her to actually treat her issues would be a long and expensive endeavor... GI/stomach issues, oral issues, mental issues that's all some major denero

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom