[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kirbopher just sent her a DM politely encouraging her to have a healthy snack and rest up properly.

Your relevance is dropping by the day, Ashcorp.
Remember that Reticule/Ken said this earlier. His autistic self-imposed rules are debuffing him.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Remember that Reticule/Ken said this earlier. His autistic self-imposed rules are debuffing him.
It's to be respectful of Pippa! And I'm not Ken! Fuck you Proctor!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
It's to be respectful of Pippa! And I'm not Ken! Fuck you Proctor!
It is entirely possible to be respectful to Pippa while talking to her.

Just don't make it seem like you're going to wear her skin in your interactions with her.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
It's to be respectful of Pippa!
I'm sure Pippa would appreciate your messages, Ken... she's talked about enjoying talking to you before...

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It is entirely possible to be respectful to Pippa while talking to her.
Yes, but I don't want to bother her until she asks me to.

Just don't make it seem like you're going to wear her skin in your interactions.
Why would I wear her skin? How's that supposed to help fix her?

wrp

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wait, did you change your avatar or did Proctor?
He said it was Proctor and that he can't even change it.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
@Reticule
Remember you can only make 1 first impression. Do you really want it to be "Hey eat some food I'm some guy on the internet"?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
@Reticule
Remember you can only make 1 first impression. Do you really want it to be "Hey eat some food I'm some guy on the internet"?
I think the impression Ken has left on Pippa has been pretty good so far, what with the two songs + twitter shitposting and all.

also:

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
Who did Pippa raid in twitch earlier?
Fucking hell my brain legitimately broke. I was there, how the fuck did I forget that...

Short

God Damn the Sun

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Unironically, eating will help get her brain chemicals in check - eating healthy will be even more effective, but any progress is good progress at this point.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1684473524913.png

wrp

VTuberThrow

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Unironically, eating will help get her brain chemicals in check - eating healthy will be even more effective, but any progress is good progress at this point.
I'm too lazy to post the jreg skit again but this is where I'd post it. She's living the whole joke from that video.
>Lives in a room infested with ants
>old molding food and months of trash (based purely on her collab with Sleepy prior where she had MONTHS old gummies lying around).
>(Probably) unshowered
>hungry
>barely sleeping
>all this culminates into depressive feelings, which is entirely caused by external factors.

Like, I hate to say it but she unironically needs to go on a break, if she won't do it willingly she needs to be forced to. IIRC She mentions she only "feels good while working (aka streaming)" on notPippa accounts but that's entirely because it distracts her from the fuckin rat dungeon she's caused herself to live in.
I hate to sound like Jordan fucking Peterson here but Unironically she needs to clean her room, it will unironically make her feel mildly better. I don't try to concern post about Pippa but its getting unbearable, this girl needs to be forced into improving her life (even for a bit) by management or really anybody. Muumi or Dizzy should be telling her this shit. Her incline isn't just going to flatline if she goes on break to improve herself.
Additionally; the way to accomplish this is through some sort of intervention. Muumi, Sakana, Dizzy, really any of her coworkers needs to sit down with her and fucking tell her to stop streaming until she feels better.
The current spiral she's on isn't sustainable and she will physically burnout and feel like ABSOLUTE SHIT (Physically, Mentally, and Emotionally) when that happens.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom