"It's not only about whether your boobs are big or not... probably"Sakura Miko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I'm trying not to get mad at Pippa not liking the recent Pokemon games, but my autism is overwhelming and can only be satiated with Pokemon

At the same time, is there any game that Pippa actually likes that wasn't ingrained into her childhood
Modern Pokémon's definitely taken a hit in quality and the state SV launched in (and is still in after patches...) isn't acceptable, but I roll my eyes when she's talking about modern Pokémon because she's blaming the wrong people for it. It's not the GameFreak developers not caring that's the problem, it's The Pokémon Company International pushing for a new game every year to coincide with the other media facets and merch lines despite HD open-world games being more complex projects to develop than the older sprite-based games that's fucking everything up.

The current development cycles aren't sustainable at all and they won't be unless the franchise as a whole has a hard pause for a couple of years, which obviously isn't going to happen. It's depressing to see, but it isn't the developers' fault, they're getting fucked over either way.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
At the same time, is there any game that Pippa actually likes that wasn't ingrained into her childhood
Is there any game that Pippa actually likes as a videogame, and not as a concept, or fandom or because she wants a character to kabedon her?

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Modern Pokémon's definitely taken a hit in quality and the state SV launched in (and is still in after patches...) isn't acceptable, but I roll my eyes when she's talking about modern Pokémon because she's blaming the wrong people for it. It's not the GameFreak developers not caring that's the problem, it's The Pokémon Company International pushing for a new game every year to coincide with the other media facets and merch lines despite HD open-world games being more complex projects to develop than the older sprite-based games that's fucking everything up.

The current development cycles aren't sustainable at all and they won't be unless the franchise as a whole has a hard pause for a couple of years, which obviously isn't going to happen. It's depressing to see, but it isn't the developers' fault, they're getting fucked over either way.
To be fair, GameFreak has a retarded turnover rate because they chew up and spit out developers who grew up playing the games, but get a dose of reality when they actually have to work on them.
I made the comparison to Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed before for a reason.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
So, who's going to die tomorrow? Place your bets now.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
To be fair, GameFreak has a retarded turnover rate because they chew up and spit out developers who grew up playing the games, but get a dose of reality when they actually have to work on them.
I made the comparison to Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed before for a reason.
Making games is a nightmare, and studios that know how to reign in scope usually do the best like Blizz in early 2000's when WoW was the goofy looking game but played into the aesthetic to make the burden less shit for those working on it. A lot of the time less is more.

Also, sometimes if you have cool new tech that's a thing, like the original Halo with the lighting, but it's not sustainable after the first title.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
1683952975691.png

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
The absolute madwoman is raiding LowTierGod...!

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Topo Chico

I am once again going to shill Pokemmo to any and all pokefags, great mmo, featuring: harder battles and with 4 complete regions with a 5th on the way (eventually). Took me 100h to run though it all casually.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Well shit, a raid I'm actually gonna stick around for out of morbid curiosity!

God's Strongest Dragoon

If they REALLY need to keep up with the new merch/media every 2 years, just have rotating dev teams. Fucking retarded ass Ubisoft figured that out a decade ago. It's the 3rd best-selling game franchise behind only Mario and Tetris. It allows you to double the dev time while avoiding any sort of "too many cooks" situations. If you had 3, you could spend 6 years on a game and actually make something spectacular. But it doesn't matter because Nintendo fans, especially Pokemon fans, are the biggest "must consume product" tards on the planet.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Low Tier God is groveling, he would suck the Pipenis.

Edit: This guy is boring, so much dead air.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_2.png
LTG got mogged by a pink anime rabbit.
Let that sink in.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Wow, I don't know why, but I expected this man to be more high-energy. Truly, he's even worse than DSP. Melanin debuff, I suppose.
He instantly told his jannies to turn it off, so he's better than a couple people Pippa raided so far.
That was 10 minute follower mode. You still can't chat unless your Twitch account's verified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom