Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
>Gets raided while talking about the JIDF

God's Strongest Dragoon

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Blizzard is way worse than Nintendo. Nintendo is just shitty in a generic business way that they want you to pay them for even thinking about their IP, Blizzard on the other hand is that and globohomo agenda pushing.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Blizzard is way worse than Nintendo. Nintendo is just shitty in a generic business way that they want you to pay them for even thinking about their IP, Blizzard on the other hand is that and globohomo agenda pushing.
Yeah, please ignore the entire context of the conversation so you can agree with Pippa.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Most WoW private servers don't get touched, and some have been going for over ten years now.
Remember Nostalrius? Remember when they killed it when it became popular and pretended like they were going to release Classic only to ghost the Nostalrius team? The only released it later because sub numbers collapsed. It's not because Blizzard doesn't care, it's because they're lazy and using their time to dilate, if anything stands out too much they crush it.

Yeah, please ignore the entire context of the conversation so you can agree with Pippa.
Don't care, Pippa is right.
:pippaseethe;

God's Strongest Dragoon

I only caught a part of it after having her on in the background. What was the context of Blizzard being cunts? Was it private server C&D shit?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
When do we get a Certified Reticule Moment sticker? :smugmoona:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Remember Nostalrius? Remember when they killed it when it became popular and pretended like they were going to release Classic only to ghost the Nostalrius team? The only released it later because sub numbers collapsed. It's not because Blizzard doesn't care, it's because they're lazy and using their time to dilate, if anything stands out too much they crush it.

Don't care, Pippa is right.
:pippaseethe;
Yeah, I remember Nostalrius, because that's pretty much the only thing they've taken down, compared to Nintendo's fucking ever-expanding graveyard of executed fan projects and lost media someone attempted to preserve.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Yeah, I remember Nostalrius, because that's pretty much the only thing they've taken down, compared to Nintendo's fucking ever-expanding graveyard of executed fan projects and lost media someone attempted to preserve.
Blizzard kills shit all the time, they even destroyed the ability for players to matchmake using WC3 when remastered came out. Then then put a new ownership clause into the editor because they're still butthurt over DotA and League. Let's not forget banning you for criticizing China and troons.

Sure, they're too lazy to go after private servers, but again that's not out of kindness. They'd send in the Pinkertins if they could just like WotC did.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1683946960879.png

Hff201

Early Adopter

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
...Is she unironically here?

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Which one of you tards asked about that dumpster fire lol

Hff201

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Sure, I guess we can have this conversation yet again.
I'm about 60/40 on her being here. I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I'm about 60/40 on her being here. I'd like to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter.
I'm more curious if she visits /vt/. I honestly have no idea.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I'm more curious if she visits /vt/. I honestly have no idea.
Good question. I'm leaning more towards yes, but she hasn't given enough info for me to be sure. Anyone else got a guess?

JMForte

Good question. I'm leaning more towards yes, but she hasn't given enough info for me to be sure. Anyone else got a guess?
Who knows, I know she has talked about loving this thing called /pcg/ but I think that just means Phase Connect Group.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Are any of us actually here, really?

JMForte

Are any of us actually here, really?
Actually I don't think anyone is here. We are all just AI interacting with each other in a study for one of them big universities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom