"Y-You can't do this to me... YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I'VE SACRIFICED?!!"Magni Dezmond

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
lol poor pegmenco.
1683947959950.png

lvl8

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Listen to Sleepy Pippa and visit her.
1683948989006.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The Ice Cream shop thing is basically "I'm super passionate about being a vtuber so I made a Twitter account".

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The Ice Cream shop thing is basically "I'm super passionate about being a vtuber so I made a Twitter account".
Except Ice Cream Man gets to battle and dunk on kids who came over to get a cone, and vtweeters don't get to do shit.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Actually, a side project of a more adult Pokemon thing would be fun as long as it's not the main focus of the franchise and rather something that happens out in no man's land.

Except Ice Cream Man gets to battle and dunk on kids who came over to get a cone, and vtweeters don't get to do shit.
Well yea, even a cuck gets more action than a vtweeter.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Yeah, you can make Pokemon, but good, with better gameplay, better designs than the last few gens, but that has no merit, because it's not massive corporate product I can easily consume!

Negzana

TPD.

And Pippa had a rant about Democracy hate. She's perfect bros.
I missed her stream

What dis she say about democracy?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
NFTs are kind of trash as it's just the link, while ordinals are much more legit. The nice thing about ordinals, isn't really art, but contracts and things like someone's Will so that it can be preserved without question.

I don't hate NFTs, they're just a thing that exists, but I think most of them are kind of dumb right now.

I missed her stream

She's still going, but just an offhanded democracy is shit rant which is true. Just because you get to vote on if you get raped doesn't mean it's ok when you get raped.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I missed her stream

Well okay I admit I forget what she said but that still wouldn't be wrong lol.

Edit: I think she was commenting on chat always picking goofy names so she stopped adding her own suggestion or some such. She played this clip a number of times in a stream pretty recently when she kept doing chat polls so it's probably safe to assume she's slightly jaded and burnt out about it though.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Yeah, you can make Pokemon, but good, with better gameplay, better designs than the last few gens, but that has no merit, because it's not massive corporate product I can easily consume!
To be fair all the indie Pokémon clones I've seen are literal "we have Pokémon at home" shit with less appealing designs. The most popular one, Temtem, literally asks for your gender pronouns when you make your character, and Nexomon has the artstyle of a Newgrounds game.

Honestly if you're looking for an alternative to Pokémon because you don't like the modern games you'd be better looking for turn-based RPGs outside of the whole monster collection thing.

JMForte

I missed her stream

She's streaming right now. Her rant on democracy was entirely about her chat nominating dumb names for her pokemon. Which is even funnier because she is the one putting them on the ballot and she refuses to pick good names.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Honestly if you're looking for an alternative to Pokémon because you don't like the modern games you'd be better looking for turn-based RPGs outside of the whole monster collection thing.
Or play SMT, and instead of a cute dog, get Mara.

Negzana

She's streaming right now. Her rant on democracy was entirely about her chat nominating dumb names for her pokemon. Which is even funnier because she is the one putting them on the ballot and she refuses to pick good names.
Oh she's playing Black 2. Great game, best Pokemon game for sure. I am considering transferring my pokemon over in Pokemon bank and restarting the game on Challenge Mode. I already transferred the Garchomp, Zekrom, and Kyurem years back anyways so might as well.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Negzana

P
O
K
E
M
ON

POKEMON
My favorite one was definitely Elsea's.

I really should replay the game some time. Had my favorite soundtrack (Though XY surprisingly come close in the music department, about the only good thing I can say for them. I like dramatic/grand music.) too.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm trying not to get mad at Pippa not liking the recent Pokemon games, but my autism is overwhelming and can only be satiated with Pokemon

At the same time, is there any game that Pippa actually likes that wasn't ingrained into her childhood

Negzana

I'm trying not to get mad at Pippa not liking the recent Pokemon games, but my autism is overwhelming and can only be satiated with Pokemon

At the same time, is there any game that Pippa actually likes that wasn't ingrained into her childhood
The Gen VIII games came out when I was becoming an adult so my mindset was "they're terrible, I'm dissapointed. I'm an adult now, going to play some DOOM or DQXI or something on my Switch instead." Doesn't apply for older games, I poured dozens of hours into Emerald two years ago. However I just don't care about modern pokemon. At least it's not political I guess.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
She is distressingly good at this bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom