"The first thing La+ Darknesss does when she gets up in the morning? Regretting the life she has lived"Sakamata Chloe

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
1683953405110.png

Lol what a cuck
1683953453702.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Wow, I don't know why, but I expected this man to be more high-energy. Truly, he really is Melenated DSP.
No kidding, I expected something funny, but now I get why Josh never covers him. Dude is boring as fuck and that's saying something as I like most 2views Pippa raids who have zero experience.

Topo Chico

Pippa surely joins Shiina and plays the jong :optimistic:

Negzana

Spergatory

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Has LTG played Idol Showdown yet? I want to see him get combo'd to death by a Botan player and proceed to tell her entire fanbase to kill themselves.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
At least for once it's a raid to a stream this shit's hilarious in though.
When people show up like this for Chinchilla or something it just shows the need for a shotgun.
I'm just having fun reading chat.
1683953686709.png

It doesn't stop lmao
1683953743697.png

1683953774885.png

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Has LTG played Idol Showdown yet? I want to see him get combo'd to death by a Botan player and proceed to tell her entire fanbase to kill themselves.
Fubuki is kinda like the default shoto character of IS, so I'm expecting an entire 300 word rant about why Flowchart Fubukis are bitch ass niggas.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Ok final time
1683953902842.png

1683953915731.png

Pippa would say he looks like Kanye. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I'm more curious if she visits /vt/. I honestly have no idea.
She's mentioned she visits /pcg/ before. During her birthday stream she talked about how she loves the "peepa love" "peepa hate" ritual posts and even before that last time she streamed overwatch on twitch before a meeting she ended with singing Lemon Boy changing the lyrics at the end to "me and /pcg/ are gonna be together." I don't have a copy but you might be able to get it from /pcg/ if you ask nicely or just go digging through the archives.

As far as /here/ I'm inclined to believe there's a good 75%-80% chance she's aware ever since when the fish started filtering words in his talents stream chats but hers and she nearly said verbatim my conerns I posted prior to that stream. Then when she did that stream reviewing her analytics when going through which sites she gets the most traffic from she gives us the same pregnant pause she does the farms. Let's not forget she nearly did what Titanosaurus suggested she do for the 100k stream till the very end of stream. There's a chance it's coincidence, but the odds suggest to me that it could be more.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
She's mentioned she visits /pcg/ before. During her birthday stream she talked about how she loves the "peepa love" "peepa hate" ritual posts and even before that last time she streamed overwatch on twitch before a meeting she ended with singing Lemon Boy changing the lyrics at the end to "me and /pcg/ are gonna be together." I don't have a copy but you might be able to get it from /pcg/ if you ask nicely or just go digging through the archives.

As far as /here/ I'm inclined to believe there's a good 75%-80% chance she's aware ever since when the fish started filtering words in his talents stream chats but hers and she nearly said verbatim my conerns I posted prior to that stream. Then when she did that stream reviewing her analytics when going through which sites she gets the most traffic from she gives us the same pregnant pause she does the farms. Let's not forget she nearly did what Titanosaurus suggested she do for the 100k stream till the very end of stream. There's a chance it's coincidence, but the odds suggest to me that it could be more.
She knows we exist, but I imagine she only checks here when major shit goes down. If she did check regularly I would expect her to be bitching more about how she got scammed by going back to high school instead of getting her GED and other major pikin' thread happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom