"I was never a pole dancer... I was the pole"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
It's so frustrating when you're watching some video or stream and they go on some political tangent, not even for a joke, and then imply you're a bad person for not wanting a political tangent on this video about Star Citizen development history. I don't care if I entirely agree with the tangent, I don't want to hear it.

Some retard will make a political statement and when you try to respond they just pull the "let's not talk politics card" and it's just like fuck you.
I can understand when it was a quick, offhand comment about their views, but they realise after the fact that it could lead to an argument. So rather then keep going down that path they figure it's better to just block it before it becomes a bunch of pointless shitflinging. Not everyone is great at debating their views off the cuff.

But of course if they say, made a huge political statement and then refuse to elaborate as soon as they get pushback, then that's just pussy behaviour.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1683774028376-png.24628
1683777613468.png
Twitter Account (it's suspended; archives)
1683777378986.png1683777344779.png
1683777439552.png
1683777467100.png
1683777501215.png
1683777528490.png
1683777540678.png
1683777561038.png
1683777572457.png
1683777587078.png

Last edited:

Negzana

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Can't tell if it's a troll or a very self-hating tranny
There are videos from 14 years ago about trooning out on that channel.

e:
1683777887359.png
1683777995862.png1683778018365.png :whatastory:

Last edited:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa is a tard wife, duh.

Sometimes you have to spend hours at a time typing, I'm not gonna take my gloves off and put them back on 8 times a minute it would literally kill my workflow!
Go inside if you're planning to type for hours you tard.

You can always do fun shit like the party going on a diversion side quest to find a way to revive your dead nigga, while he plays on a temporary mercenary character or something. People who demand resets when they get greased are just fags.

t. someone who got hit for 29 by a level 2 mob in DnD4e
The one time I asked for a revive was on an insta kill thing that should be super easy to pass on a check, but I've seen people throw a fit when they died which made me not want to ever play again. It's not like you even have to reroll at level 1, you can just be an experienced adventurer who joins with existing levels but a small penalty or something.

I can understand when it was a quick, offhand comment about their views, but they realise after the fact that it could lead to an argument. So rather then keep going down that path they figure it's better to just block it before it becomes a bunch of pointless shitflinging. Not everyone is great at debating their views off the cuff.

But of course if they say, made a huge political statement and then refuse to elaborate as soon as they get pushback, then that's just pussy behaviour.
It's almost always pussy behavior because they're not used to pushback from anyone, but it's even worse when it's a third person who says to not get political while one person keeps making political statements and any rebuttal is met with that. After the third offense you should be able to go full Ben Shapiro on someone.

God's Strongest Dragoon

2020 ended my sargonite lolberal phase and made me far more militant and willing to read through Kiwifarms A&H content. I am fearing when Hololive is infiltrated and ruined by politicking too.

"Everything is political" is such an evil concept.
Summary of the mid-2010s political change
videogames.jpg

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Can't tell if it's a troll or a very self-hating tranny
I thought all tranny's were self hating, which was why they demand you HAVE to love them so much because even they can't stand what they are.
Also something something 41+%

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa have you considered just not being gay

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Oh yes, the classic argument of getting parents to pay for MMOs. Pay $15 a month for WoW to guarantee your kid doesn't knock up some girl in high school.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
This spiel is oddly relevant to the story I sent in and Pippa never got to.

:gunpeko:

Oh yes, the classic argument of getting parents to pay for MMOs. Pay $15 a month for WoW to guarantee your kid doesn't knock up some girl in high school.
And then your kid ends up getting groomed by lonely British hags through WoW guild chat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Pippa barely understands what sex is and this is a long spiel trying to distract from that.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa barely understands what sex is and this is a long spiel trying to distract from that.
Told you Pippa was a good girl and not some slut hoe.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa come on, there wasn't enough Zax for them to all move in with to escape their shit life :retard:

Negzana

Self-hating, based on what I can see. (Meghan Murphy is a TERF-type.)
image.png

Twitter was suspended. There are archives, however.
The ones with levels of lucidity and self awareness freak me out the most. Basically destroyed their life through the worst excesses of science and now have only enemies because the SJWs will never accept them.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
inb4 the carnie chick is the one that posts the dox now

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Told you Pippa was a good girl and not some slut hoe.
There is a difference between saving yourself for a meaningful relationship vs. being scared of any kind of sexuality unless it involves ryona or rape somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom