"Sakana walked up behind me right when I said 'I can smell pedophiles' and Sakana just walked away"Kaminari Clara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa anon's giant Pi Pi ness was hanging out of his shorts everyday and stacy just NEEDED IT :shiinawangy: so wut if he was kind of retarded? :shiinastare:

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Lovebombing is a very commonly used cult brainwashing tactic. It's almost always the religious kids that will pretend to be nice to people below them just to try and convert them. Anon made the right call imo

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She's right about kids being more political right now. Subcultures basically don't even exist anymore, it's just kids either becoming jaded post-2016 /pol/ types, or hardcore SJWs in high school.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Fv0NxALWIAIGfYz

Spergatory

Early Adopter
"I went through a bad patch recently".
Wow Pippa who would've thunk?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
SHE'S BECOMING HUMAN

NEVERMIND, ABORT, ABORT

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
gee, i wonder why she has zero energy

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>She is trying to comission a custom colress plush

The things that ball of felt is gonna see in its future....

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She's right about kids being more political right now. Subcultures basically don't even exist anymore, it's just kids either becoming jaded post-2016 /pol/ types, or hardcore SJWs in high school.
Everything's become political, probably because you aren't supposed to discuss politics so it's an easy thing to twist into a hammer to beat people down with. Some retard will make a political statement and when you try to respond they just pull the "let's not talk politics card" and it's just like fuck you.

I used to be much more centrist, but the left wing is downright evil. The right wing is full of shit too, but it's so pathetic that it's not even worth the energy.

God's Strongest Dragoon

SHE'S BECOMING HUMAN

NEVERMIND, ABORT, ABORT
You're given two options:
>Pippa continues her natural path and every stream becomes a concern whether if this is the one where she uninstalls life.exe
>Pippa fixes her life but slowly becomes a Pokefag while becoming less entertaining

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Pippa fixes her life but slowly becomes a Pokefag while becoming less entertaining
Call me gay but I'd take this one 10 times out of 10.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I was in high school back when the elections happened. I remember there being a very distinct split between the /pol/-lite kids and the uber-SJW types, although since I hung out in the nerd cliques I didn't see too many of the SJW kids were. Highlights included a kid bringing a MAGA flag and hat into school the day Trump was announced to have won and a kid unironically admitting to reading Ayn Rand and watching Jordan Peterson my senior year (people bullied him cuz they thought he banged his dog).

That being said, subcultures don't necessarily not exist. There was a pretty large group of kids who were like, pseudo-goth/pseudo-emo who I called the "we wear black so we're cool" types, all listening to emo music and being kinda edgy but not on the level of genuine goths or emos. Nowadays it's apparently all called "alternative" culture.
I was busy listening to dad rock so I never really fit in with them, but I knew a lot of them cordially.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Everything's become political, probably because you aren't supposed to discuss politics so it's an easy thing to twist into a hammer to beat people down with. Some retard will make a political statement and when you try to respond they just pull the "let's not talk politics card" and it's just like fuck you.

I used to be much more centrist, but the left wing is downright evil. The right wing is full of shit too, but it's so pathetic that it's not even worth the energy.
Let's not talk politics here man. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>Pippa continues her natural path and every stream becomes a concern whether if this is the one where she uninstalls life.exe
What about option 3, I fix Pippa, we have a happy family, and she becomes racist?

Let's not talk politics here man. :smugpipi:
I'm voooooooting.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Is this like Needy Streamer Overload where we have to go through 26 bad endings until we get the one where we realize that the real Pippa were the people in the liveposting thread all along?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Is this like Needy Streamer Overload where we have to go through 26 bad endings until we get the one where we realize that the real Pippa were the people in the liveposting thread all along?
True end, Pippa was a fed-op to distract the right wing menace with trying to fix a depressed 20-something weaboo woman instead of planning shit

Negzana

2020 ended my sargonite lolberal phase and made me far more militant and willing to read through Kiwifarms A&H content. I am fearing when Hololive is infiltrated and ruined by politicking too.

"Everything is political" is such an evil concept.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Call me gay but I'd take this one 10 times out of 10.
As long as she's happy and healthy. I don't care if she wouldn't be as fun to watch. I could just watch someone else, but knowing Pippa is living well compared to now, is a better outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom