"Hagu? HAGU!?! Oi,oi kaigainiki, ey, I'm watching you"Kaminari Clara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Don't say that, Reticule's gonna try and fix each and every one of us now...
No way fag, I'm content with where I am.

Anyways, she's super duper overanalyzing this DnD shit, if HoloEN could get away with it, she could too, as long as she didn't completely go into Critical Role-tier "we're just making shit up and completely ignoring game rules".

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I am fearing when Hololive is infiltrated and ruined by politicking too.
5gOLnrLW_400x400.jpg
The long con.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
D&D is best when the rules are used for moments of combat but otherwise things are loose enough that it's not a burden.

"Everything is political" is such an evil concept.
It's one of the worst things and the results of government overreach as well as cancel culture.

kingcaid

She could just not stream her POV for this. Everyone she collabs with outside of Lia usually has their mods shoot backseaters.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I would love a stream without Pippa's chat for a change. Pippa always has some bullshit reason to not do anything good. PC will do a DnD stream without the one perosn who has played and likes DnD, great Pippa.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
That nervous laugh at the furry comment...

Spergatory

Early Adopter
As long as she's happy and healthy. I don't care if she wouldn't be as fun to watch. I could just watch someone else, but knowing Pippa is living well compared to now, is a better outcome.
Why am I not surprised.
Screenshot_20230510_234908_Samsung Internet.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
D&D is best when the rules are used for moments of combat but otherwise things are loose enough that it's not a burden.
Pretty much. You can improvise the walking and talking parts, and let stuff slide, but if you're not actually playing the game during the combat encounters, there's no stakes, so why should I give a fuck?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Nigga, what?
It's Rie so please understand it's woman brain. We also know she's got some menhara so y'know. Take it easy on her, she already sits around here on the forum trashing herself as it.
Are you guys retarded? You get some warmth without losing finger dexterity, what's hard to understand?

JMForte

Interest shifting isn't really her personality changing. Also Pippa liking pokemon and joe whoever isn't any different from her liking build a bear and asmongold and xqc.

Short

God Damn the Sun

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pretty much. You can improvise the walking and talking parts, and let stuff slide, but if you're not actually playing the game during the combat encounters, there's no stakes, so why should I give a fuck?
One thing I always hated was when things go bad that people didn't want to lose their characters. I get that if something goes really stupid you can reverse it, but you need to be ok to re-roll when you die if you honestly lost a combat.

The system probably just needs a full revision as it's gotten bloated and retarded.

Are you guys retarded? You get some warmth without losing finger dexterity, what's hard to understand?
You're compromising warmth for dexterity, as opposed to just taking them off when you need to do something like type. You're half assing two things instead of using normal gloves as needed.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
As long as she's happy and healthy. I don't care if she wouldn't be as fun to watch. I could just watch someone else, but knowing Pippa is living well compared to now, is a better outcome.
Hell if we were lucky she would actually filter some people finally.

Also if she wants to DnD they should just turn chat off in the first place. Fuck chat, chat sucks. Autist backseating chat is worst chat.
If anything what they should probably do is record it offline, do a few hour session, and just upload it in parts. They can spread it around channels or whatever and do it as a premier. She can be in the chat during premier and just ban or ignore fags in the meantime if they're so austistic they have to backseat a VoD.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
You're compromising warmth for dexterity, as opposed to just taking them off when you need to do something like type. You're half assing two things instead of using normal gloves as needed.
Sometimes you have to spend hours at a time typing, I'm not gonna take my gloves off and put them back on 8 times a minute it would literally kill my workflow!

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Why are you pussies wearing gloves?!?!

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Sometimes you have to spend hours at a time typing, I'm not gonna take my gloves off and put them back on 8 times a minute it would literally kill my workflow!
only finger gloves 2.jpg

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
One thing I always hated was when things go bad that people didn't want to lose their characters. I get that if something goes really stupid you can reverse it, but you need to be ok to re-roll when you die if you honestly lost a combat.

The system probably just needs a full revision as it's gotten bloated and retarded.
You can always do fun shit like the party going on a diversion side quest to find a way to revive your dead nigga, while he plays on a temporary mercenary character or something. People who demand resets when they get greased are just fags.

t. someone who got hit for 29 by a level 2 mob in DnD4e

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom