Pippa found the disturbing cuck art.

JMForte

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Spergatory

Early Adopter
That's an actual panel from Rent a Girlfriend.
I think we're all aware because of the cuckbeats arc. The second panel is unique though.

JMForte

So I always wanted to post about this, I never saw it get posted on here or the homelands or whatever but it might have been when I wasn't really on it. Regardless it's good to remind people of stuff like this every once in a while.

I pulled this from /pcg/ because I really don't want to go to that place again.
1234.png

Anime Fan

Its been an interesting night on Pippa's twitter.

Oh and Sakana just responded to one of the tweets.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

So at what point is there going to be an intervention with all of these "I'm gonna do it ha ha j/k, unless...?"

What is her A.I. feeding her that she's not telling us? Because what she *has* told us has clearly gone over the line.

Sven

So two stupid things that passed through my brain

One - This stream shows Pippa's core audience at max filter seems to be around 1k. This was a multi-lingual, off channel, chat largely ignored collab, with a 'male' and was a video game. That is just about every Pippa debuff applicable except maybe the game being Minecraft.

Two - Thank god Colress is from an older game and that story is past in the anime because can you imagine the confusion if all this Colress posting actually got noticed by Nintendo/Game Freak and they tried to figure out wtf is happening.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Oh and Sakana just responded to one of the tweets.

Fuck, im actual starting to agree with the Fishman :sakanapleasepippa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Two - Thank god Colress is from an older game and that story is past in the anime because can you imagine the confusion if all this Colress posting actually got noticed by Nintendo/Game Freak and they tried to figure out wtf is happening.
Please look forward to the inevitable Pokemon Black and White Remakes, because they're next up on the list of in-between-generation games.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Egg the Boiled

Yeah.
A big reason why I don't watch Pippa consistently, even though she's a great streamer, are those depressive arcs. I get it, they happen and you can't always just put on that happy face. But it feels like I'm watching someone go through a depression spiral and rather then comforting her or trying to distract her, so many people in her audience seem to entirely agree with her.

The first few times I hoped that she'd get some help, at least touch grass, but it just doesn't seem like it'll happen. I hope that these episodes are a case of two steps forwards, one step back each time, but it's hard to watch what seems to be a destructive cycle that she's reluctant to put work into changing.

Sorry for blogposting, but hey, at least I'm not offering her my hand in marriage to save her.

Speech To Text

A big reason why I don't watch Pippa consistently, even though she's a great streamer, are those depressive arcs. I get it, they happen and you can't always just put on that happy face. But it feels like I'm watching someone go through a depression spiral and rather then comforting her or trying to distract her, so many people in her audience seem to entirely agree with her.

The first few times I hoped that she'd get some help, at least touch grass, but it just doesn't seem like it'll happen. I hope that these episodes are a case of two steps forwards, one step back each time, but it's hard to watch what seems to be a destructive cycle that she's reluctant to put work into changing.

Sorry for blogposting, but hey, at least I'm not offering her my hand in marriage to save her.
I feel similar. I don't expect streamers to be high energy or happy every stream, but I'm usually just trying to chill watching a stream. The tonal whiplash of her streams going from crazy and high energy to "let me vent about the things I'll put zero effort into fixing" is very off-putting as a casual viewer. Its insensitive, but why would I want to sit there listening to this girl talk about how bad things are or how she doesn't want to go on because things might not stay good?

Luckily this thread exists so I can catch the fun streams when they happen.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

This Colress arc has been something else, man. I like it. It humanizes the rabbit.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Is no one gonna livepost the stream?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Y'all have issues, seek help. I'd offer to fix you but that would unfair to Pippa.
Why is that unfair to Pippa? It's not like you're fixing her.
:smugselen:

Anime Fan

Is no one gonna livepost the stream?

Should be a nice chill stream, her last reading stream was pretty great.
Also late because of youtube errors:
pippa_yt_errors - Copy.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom