"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
This game is getting confusing to watch because it seems like they are seeing very different screens at this point not just character sprites
They are near as I can tell that's the point they each only have one half of a completed picture

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
They are near as I can tell that's the point they each only have one half of a completed picture
I think that's only some puzzles like the picture buttons, but most of them seem to be on the same screen.

Sven

I think that's only some puzzles like the picture buttons, but most of them seem to be on the same screen.
Not just that section, the bear bodies Aoi sees seem to be fans for Pippa. The puzzle before had Pippa able to walk across the pit well Aoi fell into it, and well he pushed a dice she was seeing what I assume was a chain judging by the animations.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
eh pippa mentioned seeing robots instead of animals and the big stuffed bears seem to make her float where as the propellers seem to be a safe landing for her I think they both see things as they effect them

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's making chairs again
1683082804805.png

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Anyone else feel like we've been watching this stream for 15 years, but it's only been two hours?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
There's no reason for them to make Aoi be the bear pusher, is there?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Anyone else feel like we've been watching this stream for 15 years, but it's only been two hours?
I've had a stressful few days so this is exactly the kind of mind-numbing background noise I need to wind down to right now lmao

It's nice to see Pippa having some fun too, seems like she needs it after the doomer moments lately.

Sven

There's no reason for them to make Aoi be the bear pusher, is there?
I assume whatever is on Pippa's screen she can't move

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Wait pippa actually solved one when did she steal the braincell?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think they've been overclocking that braincell and it's starting to overheat.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
"I eat dog"

something something bilibili fansubbers

Sven

Okay, the steam page has pictures that explains a few things including showing some of what Pippa is seeing, makes the expand spine comment make more sense in why she treated it as nothing special happening

Also only 1 copy needed to be purchased between 2 people so that's a nice feature at least

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Okay, the steam page has pictures that explains a few things including showing some of what Pippa is seeing, makes the expand spine comment make more sense in why she treated it as nothing special happening

Also only 1 copy needed to be purchased between 2 people so that's a nice feature at least

I like games that mess with the players making them think the other is the crazy one.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Aoi can open his mouth quite wide! I wonder what he can fit in there?
1683084259816.png

Postal rrat

chinshilla
pippa seems to be on hot streak three in a row I'm scared bro's she's going to burn out that last grey cell

Sven

It's kind of scary to think as bad as Aoi is doing dying to these dogs can you imagine the horror of Pippa being the one that had to avoid them instead

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
pippa seems to be on hot streak three in a row I'm scared bro's she's going to burn out that last grey cell
Pippa just hides her power level normally, she's actually six million IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom