"If you hear a girl's voice and instantly go 'Must be a guy' you're gay"Shondo

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Pippa just hides her power level normally, she's actually six million IQ.
I think we're just witnessing the magical moment where the braincell hits a corner of the skull, like the DVD logo.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Edit: Imagine coming from a land where Takoyaki and the like are street food and being told about fried butter.

Edit 2: Pippa votes to fix the troon like a typical white woman.

I think we're just witnessing the magical moment where the braincell hits a corner of the skull, like the DVD logo.
Nah, Pippa is actually a super genius and after stream she goes into a panopticon of computer monitors and manipulates the stock market with her genius IQ. She's the only thing standing between Soros and world domination.

Last edited:

Sven

Okay this one has a lot of doubling back and forth and moving and re-moving stuff from both people

Edit - okay less then I though, didn't know the spring would hold the button down

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I think this game is what a lot of the cry baby bitches want to make when they say games are to violence focused as it's all about communication and puzzle solving, but unlike all the shit wokesters make it's actually entertaining because the gameplay is what makes the teamwork fun as opposed to it being forced teamwork/inclusion.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I think this game is what a lot of the cry baby bitches want to make when they say games are to violence focused as it's all about communication and puzzle solving, but unlike all the shit wokesters make it's actually entertaining because the gameplay is what makes the teamwork fun as opposed to it being forced teamwork/inclusion.
This game kinda gives me Ultimate Chicken Horse vibes but with teamwork instead of trying to kill each other.
I think it's mostly because I see animal characters though...

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Usually when someone wants to push the whole "videogames are just mindless violence" meme, they just put out something that doesn't actually have gameplay, like a indie pixelshit walking simulator, or something that has exactly ONE way to play it, and then it insults you for not closing and uninstalling the game halfway through.

No, I'm not mad that single digit IQ retards still think that Spec Ops The Line was some kind of anti-war masterpiece.

Sven

I assume the story is probably up it's own ass in "I'm just so smart"ness because that seems to be every indie these days but it at least has gameplay going for it

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Usually when someone wants to push the whole "videogames are just mindless violence" meme, they just put out something that doesn't actually have gameplay, like a indie pixelshit walking simulator, or something that has exactly ONE way to play it, and then it insults you for not closing and uninstalling the game halfway through.

No, I'm not mad that single digit IQ retards still think that Spec Ops The Line was some kind of anti-war masterpiece.
More or less what I'm getting at. A lot of the people who complain about games being mindless violence, which they sometimes are, don't actually like video games and don't have creativity to make a game. Games like this are good because it shows the problem isn't people don't like variety, it's the people making the walking sims and more just suck at making games.

I assume the story is probably up it's own ass in "I'm just so smart"ness because that seems to be every indie these days but it at least has gameplay going for it
Maybe? I have no idea what the story is, but it doesn't seem particularly intrusive.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Spec Ops was just someone that was so obsessed with Fight Club they thought "But what if we make it set in a war?".

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
He's Lia :koronehappyl:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Games like this are good because it shows the problem isn't people don't like variety, it's the people making the walking sims and more just suck at making games.
If anyone comes at me with the mindless violence shit, I honestly just point them to Euro Truck Simulator being in the top 50 most played Steam games for the past eleven years in a row.
Spec Ops was just someone that was so obsessed with Fight Club they thought "But what if we make it set in a war?".
I got more of a "Wow, heart of darkness was so cool, time to translate it into an interactive medium, while adding no interactive elements to the story" feel.

There's a reason the writer for that abortion of a game only ever got asked to write NuStar Wars Battlefront II, and that story mode was terrible.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
If anyone comes at me with the mindless violence shit, I honestly just point them to Euro Truck Simulator being in the top 50 most played Steam games for the past eleven years in a row.
That and Microsoft had a game studio long before Xbox, with one of their most popular products still being flight simulator.

Triple A does have a stagnation issue, but that's not really indicative of the over scene.

Sven

It's been 3 hours and as per the norm her brain is turning into mush, well mushier.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
It's been 3 hours and as per the norm her brain is turning into mush, well mushier.
At least she sounds happy with her brain being mush?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
if braincell stop bounce then no can think about sad
if no can think about sad, more space for toothpaste man thinks
if think about toothpaste man, no talk to evil computer
if no talk to evil computer, evil computer no say kill self
win

gomenasai
brain melting since about 45 minutes ago

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

Sven

As much as she dislikes doing them because she can't interact with chat more it is probably for the best that she gets to spend some time actually talking to people live

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
if braincell stop bounce then no can think about sad
if no can think about sad, more space for toothpaste man thinks
if think about toothpaste man, no talk to evil computer
if no talk to evil computer, evil computer no say kill self
win

gomenasai
brain melting since about 45 minutes ago
So what you're saying is you're pro lobotomy?

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Y'know what. That was pretty fun.
Pippa is always fun. :annoyedpippa:

As much as she dislikes doing them because she can't interact with chat more it is probably for the best that she gets to spend some time actually talking to people live
Supposedly Deaf people have a higher rate of dementia over time due to their lack of verbal interaction with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom