"I want you to do a full body check-up on me! That's quite alright, I wanna have a naked relationship with you too! Off-limits? Anything off-limits? No, anything is fine!"AZKi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did anyone who voted for Index actually think Pippa would enjoy the book?
Knowing Pippa's taste, I don't think she would've enjoyed any of the other options, because at least two of them were genuinely good.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I completely missed the stream. Judging only by the stuff on the last page about Tumblr, vermintide and femboys do I need to be concerned about what happened?
Well, extra concerned outside of the fact she apparently continues to stream while feeling like shit in the late hours of the night and drinking soda.
:pippasadl:

Short

God Damn the Sun
I completely missed the stream. Judging only by the stuff on the last page about Tumblr, vermintide and femboys do I need to be concerned about what happened?
Well, extra concerned outside of the fact she apparently continues to stream while feeling like shit in the late hours of the night and drinking soda.
Give it a watch! She starts off very sad but gets happier as she starts to understand the game and has fun with chat. At least that's what it looked like to me.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I think the consensus is she is a true and honest female just with a deeper voice but I don't recall seeing Sandy giving a verdict. She's also one of the few chuubas to use the hag tag for her streams.
I'm on the fence too, I need @SandyCat to pass judgement on her.
In the meantime, I think this YT short is pretty solid evidence she's an actual woman.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Give it a watch! She starts off very sad but gets happier as she starts to understand the game and has fun with chat. At least that's what it looked like to me.
Sakana Big sad brain.png

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fuck you I was reading something for work and I saw the word super and my brain autocompleted it to super duper! You guys seriously corrupted me...
No one wants to groom you Rie, stop flattering yourself.

Pippa learns very quickly. She should be well prepared for the collab now after being beat up by expert rank tryhards for five hours. Proud of this rabbit
She's so smart, and adaptable. I bet she could do anything if she sets her mind to it.

Just gonna post this here:

Pippa! I prefer you as a woman.

Don't worry, it was just that Tumblr tried to groom her into being a troon because she was a tomboy but she was able to resist their brainwashing because Pippa is a good girl and won't fall for evil globohomo trickery.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I'm on the fence too, I need @SandyCat to pass judgement on her.
In the meantime, I think this YT short is pretty solid evidence she's an actual woman.

Someone asked me to look into them before in the main thread. I'm sorry to say I have bad news. She sounds British.

My condolences. But if it's of any comfort that's an actual woman

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Don't worry, it was just that Tumblr tried to groom her into being a troon because she was a tomboy but she was able to resist their brainwashing because Pippa is a good girl and won't fall for evil globohomo trickery.
You sure she didn't go through with it because she's a good girl, and not because she's terminally unable to change anything about her life due to her immense autism?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
You sure she didn't go through with it because she's a good girl, and not because she's terminally unable to change anything about her life due to her immense autism?
I'm personally willing to believe that the woman who specifically watched and has nostalgia for Metokur's Tumblrisms series probably was actually able to to resist the brainwashing of her own volition.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Are you saying autism isn't a good girl trait?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I'm fucking weirded out that I probably interacted with an underage Pippa in a fucking Metokur chat now. Shiet

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

21st Century Pipkin Man

rabbit's foot, vomit drawer
I'm fucking weirded out that I probably interacted with an underage Pippa in a fucking Metokur chat now. Shiet
You could have fixed her. It's too late now.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

lvl8

Young Pippa was posting N towers in Jim's chat.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Screenshot_20230428-143354_Chrome.jpg

Maybe... after all I should stop shit posting and trolling on the internet and use my psychology knowledge for good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom