"I keep choking! Who's in line to be choked next?"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Look, I just can't see a timeline in which the Metokur-collabing, occasional MATI-stream-lurking, Homeland and 4chan perusing edgy shitposting rabbit unironically and actually troons out, so this entire thought exercise seems redundant to me. Though if by some unholy punishment from God I'm proven wrong, I'll eat crow and we'll all fight that battle together.
:whatastory:
I don't think she will troon, I just think it will be because of she is and not because of chat that she won't.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Remember when the foot thing was just a joke
Everything is a joke until they start doing it so much it becomes serious.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Look, I just can't see a timeline in which the Metokur-collabing, occasional MATI-stream-lurking, Homeland and 4chan perusing edgy shitposting rabbit unironically and actually troons out, so this entire thought exercise seems redundant to me. Though if by some unholy punishment from God I'm proven wrong, I'll eat crow and we'll all fight that battle together.
:whatastory:
Give her a whole bunch of antidepressants again or whatever Big Pharma pills she was on before, Pippa implied she became a deranged leftist on them.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Wasn't tonight's stream supposed to be a collab? There's no other names in the title or description, and it's getting pushed to 2AM Pippa time.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
It starts 11pm Pippa's time and she found out last night while streaming on Twitch that the others scheduled it for then.
Oh yeah, you're right, I forgot she ended at midnight instead of starting at midnight.

Moth Enjoyer V2

Bug girl lover
Jeez some of you guys are gonna doom post more about an offhanded comment more then the actually distressing shit she says

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Jeez some of you guys are gonna doom post more about an offhanded comment more then the actually distressing shit she says
why-not-both-why-not.gif

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Only a matter of time before we start doom posting about things we made up that she never said. :smugpipi:
Please calm down, we aren't /vt/.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Speaking of "WTF", any rrat's on whats going on with Uruka? Sad girls make worried men, let me tell ya
I'd like to know this as well. She dipped out of her current semester of school and gave up the cat she'd just adopted. Per Panko she's "going to be fine/okay" but that's about all I've heard.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Reminds me of a rumor that Lia, Uruka, Airi and Shiina have been sent pics of their viewers in skirts on discord.
Never looked so can't confirm.
Discord, not even once.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've already doomposted about that, and anything else I have to say about it isn't nice enough to be posted on this Christian forum.

Sven

Speaking of "WTF", any rrat's on whats going on with Uruka? Sad girls make worried men, let me tell ya
Well from her twitter, her throat is shot from the month of coughing and she is going to see the Mario movie by her lonesome. No specifics of what happened have been given from what I can tell but she is posting pretty actively at least.

As for all the Troonpiposting, I know there was a lack of Pippa for a day but geez, she straight out said she already rejected the troon pill back in her Tumblr days, she ain't going that route anytime soon and if you don't want to believe the bunny then take Shiina's word for it that Pippa is all girly girl.

28:57 if timestamp failed

Last edited:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
take Shiina's word for it that Pippa is all girly girl.
Pippa is a lie! She's actually a turbo-Stacy and is very attractive and girly and a perfect tradwife and all of this talk about not being able to take care of herself is just grifting because she's actually perfectly sane and holy damn it takes a lot of effort to spew this kind of shit.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa is a lie! She's actually a turbo-Stacy and is very attractive and girly and a perfect tradwife and all of this talk about not being able to take care of herself is just grifting because she's actually perfectly sane and holy damn it takes a lot of effort to spew this kind of shit.
calm down, reticule

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom