"Imagine if you thought I was dead so you flushed me down the toilet only for me to be not dead and gain freedom only to be immediately died to seagulls once washed up on a beach front"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMForte

Pippa REALLY hates Index. Pippa is right about it being worse than boring.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Put me on the watch too after this stream :fishmandispair:did not get in game again. Had longest mahjong match ever in "you missed pippa" room or whatever.... :retard:

JMForte

Did anyone who voted for Index actually think Pippa would enjoy the book?

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Did anyone who voted for Index actually think Pippa would enjoy the book?
I missed the stream where it was chosen but when I heard about it I though tit was an odd choice since Pippa said she doesn't like stories with magic. I didn't know it was chosen by poll.

That being said, at least going by what she was saying before I left the stream, the magic wasn't part of her complaints.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
You know, in a world of Triple A games, I kind of enjoy the relaxed simplicity of something like Mahjong when animated like this..

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
oh that good ragekin :wtfman::shiinawangy:she finally got a win con and imeadialty gets' ron'd

JMForte

Mahjong Virtual Asylum tournament when? Winner get's a badge of "honor" for having the most autism.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa! You feel empty because you're building on bad foundations and courses won't solve it but might help. You need to build real connections with people in life and have things to fight for that can't be taken away like streaming.

oh that good ragekin :wtfman::shiinawangy:she finally got a win con and imeadialty gets' ron'd

You do not understand the finer points of Ragekin.

Mahjong Virtual Asylum tournament when? Winner get's a badge of "honor" for having the most autism.
That would be fun.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
In my opinion, Pippa just needs to learn to reset herself, to cleanse her palate. Getting a good nights rest can often help with formerly fun things becoming stale and unfun. She just needs to learn to relax herself and achieve peace rather than seeking a high through fun and excitement.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
courses won't solve it but might help
She'll just drop them when she feels down just like I did when I tried the same thing
I think some exercise might help her feel better and improve her health

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Playing video games all the time = burnout
Playing the same video game all the time = even more burnout
Finding other things to do that are not video games = helps solve burnout

Solutions include, but are not limited to, actually touching grass

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa's right about the fan thing. If you meet people you admire, but aren't on the same mindset of, you'll end up hating them.

She'll just drop them when she feels down just like I did when I tried the same thing
I think some exercise might help her feel better and improve her health
The problem is if you don't have a reason to do it, you'll eventually lose interest. There are tons of things people abandon, because they're ok passions, but who people are doesn't always conform to things that are presented as nice boxes.

JMForte

She gets hardcore into the one thing she likes at the time then get's burned out on it and then that depresses her and its rinse and repeat.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
If Pippa played the Yakuza series, she would eventually get the hang of Mahjong if she wanted to fight the optional super bosses

Knock out two birds with one stone

Short

God Damn the Sun
If Pippa played the Yakuza series, she would eventually get the hang of Mahjong if she wanted to fight the optional super bosses

Knock out two birds with one stone
Bruh, she would probably drop the game after two streams.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
She gets hardcore into the one thing she likes at the time then get's burned out on it and then that depresses her and its rinse and repeat.
It's a hard cycle to avoid, the highs are great but the lows suck. Maybe having a hobby that's more universal can allow for shifts within the hobby to keep it fresh until the cycle loops?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
She needs to read the little tutorial in the game, then read it again and repeat until she actually retains it. I'm kind of retarded but I eventually retained what the win cons are.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
real sleepy bullying hours, let's go

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Lisa owns an iphone confirmed.

Edit: Pippa! Pippa! Stop letting yourself get groomed by Tumblr Pippa!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom