"My mom bought uh, I guess it's a dead pig; She bought a dead pig and butchered it herself... it took her like 3 days. My mom is like a survival mother, she likes doing things herself. She got meat's worth for like 2 or 3 months, I don't know, maybe even more, she's been eating it for a while and has a lot of leftovers frozen. So the schnitzel that she gave me was made, by the... meat of the pig that she butchered herself, I felt a bit weird lol"Takanashi Kiara

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Which one of you was it?

Late to the thread and just watching the stream now, but shouldn't she be happy about this? Isn't it basically ryona?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Late to the thread and just watching the stream now, but shouldn't she be happy about this? Isn't it basically ryona?
Who says she isn't. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
PIppa's the one who ryona's.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
i thought that goes both ways for her?
Maybe. I know she's the one doing it when it comes to women, maybe it's inverted with men as I don't remember her mentioning her stance on that one.

Early Adopter
Maybe. I know she's the one doing it when it comes to women, maybe it's inverted with men as I don't remember her mentioning her stance on that one.
if shes into it, would you?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I don't know man, she seems too fragile. Maybe if it's something light like forcing her to eat her vegetables or administering eye drops that she needs.

Early Adopter
Wrong answer fag
right one is "No, what the fuck? Fuck you!"

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I don't know man, she seems too fragile. Maybe if it's something light like forcing her to eat her vegetables or administering eye drops that she needs.
The ryona could be forcing the vegetables down her mouth and forcing her eyes open as you slowly drip eye drops into them. You can fix her while ryonaing her simultaneously.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
If she was into receiving pain she'd be at that dentist a lot more often. :shiinastare:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Do you lot ever feel weird with some of the shit you post, knowing that Pippa actually lurks this site?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Do you lot ever feel weird with some of the shit you post, knowing that Pippa actually lurks this site?
This is a account with no attachment in any way to my identity. I can delete this account and move on and it's as if it never happened. Or I just never post again, I don't even know if you can delete accounts from here. In summary I never feel weird and do not care.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I've said worse in her chat and she responded :shiinastare: She seemed.... interested

Early Adopter

lvl8

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Some of the things she says make me want to German suplex her through a table (in minecraft), whether she's into it or not.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I only say wholesome things, so it's all good. If she does lurk, that means there's a chance. :smugpipi:

Early Adopter
"WHOLESOME" nigga cant hear himself half the time

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa decided to stream her pov. They're all having tech issues with the roblox servers

Rurumi

Haru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom