"I used to intentionally speak lower because I felt the need to, and also, I was tryna imitate... one of my favorite cartoon characters... 'I wish I could be as powerful and threatening as her', I'm not gonna tell you, it's too cringe"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Are you sure you really want to see her chubby fingers?
:smugpipi:
Nigga, as if you even had to ask..

Pierce-Brosnan-768x555.jpg

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I can't find it on their merch site right now so it might not be fore sale anymore. Then again, their merch site is pretty hard to navigate - whoever Fishman hires out his web dev to is clearly more interested in sizzle than steak. (Ping me, Kevin. I know good people.)
Their site looks good at first glance but if you look at it for any amount of time it looks like shit. It's always a pain to find what products they have for sale and on their talent names they didn't do a black outline for the text over images, so if there's a light background it's impossible to read the names.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Truth be told, I've worked at a place that printed shirts, mugs and all that as a graphic designer/backup printer retard, and the shit in that box is probably like $8 worth of material total. The mug is like 10 cents plus the printer paper, the shirt is about the same, and the keychain is probably 50 cents. The mousemat is not bad, but brother, this is some bullshit.

IT'S A THIRTY DOLLAR BOX PLUS SHIPPING. HOLY. FUCK.

THE HOODIE IS $100.
junya (1).jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Pippa cute? real?

:mold2::mold2:

Last edited:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Truth be told, I've worked at a place that printed shirts, mugs and all that as a graphic designer/backup printer retard, and the shit in that box is probably like $8 worth of material total. The mug is like 10 cents plus the printer paper, the shirt is about the same, and the keychain is probably 50 cents. The mousemat is not bad, but brother, this is some bullshit.

Aside from the product manufacturing, you also need to factor in the labor of artists, graphic designers, web devs, and pick-and-packers, plus people to manage it all, and, yes, the company needs to make a profit and hopefully the actual vtubers involved get a decent cut too. I don't know, I don't think these prices are all that absurd given how this kind of merch goes.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
No, it's obviously mold overtaking over your brain and firing false signals.

Adoration comes first, mold second. Its like toxoplasmosis. To get it you must have a cat in the first place, you know, to touch their litterbox or just pet them and stuff. Same here, you look at her model then look at her mannerisms and her gestures and stuff and you think shes cute. Then you start watching her on daily basis and you get infected with mold. After, you rapidly start developing autism, schizophrenia and start dietifying Pippa. Poor people like reticule and henri are most affected.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Adoration comes first, mold second. Its like toxoplasmosis. To get it you must have a cat in the first place, you know, to touch their litterbox or just pet them and stuff. Same here, you look at her model then look at her mannerisms and her gestures and stuff and you think shes cute. Then you start watching her on daily basis and you get infected with mold. After, you rapidly start developing autism, schizophrenia and start dietifying Pippa. Poor people like reticule and henri are most affected.
I got the mold and the cookie crumbs :shiinastare:

lvl8

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa reflection careful!

Sven

Pippa reflection careful!
I don't think we're seeing her in that (she is to the left of the camera and is pointing right) but we can get her battle station at least.

Has a nice background on her PC at least

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

THE HOODIE IS $100.
View attachment 11868
For $30 that's not bad. You're not paying for the material costs, you're paying for all the other shit behind it. It's like band t-shirts, the logo is where all the price comes from, though they could have made the box better, but subscription boxes are always mishandled.

The $100 hoodie is insane though.

Pippa cute? real?

:mold2::mold2:
Pippa too cute. :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I don't think we're seeing her in that (she is to the left of the camera and is pointing right) but we can get her battle station at least.

Has a nice background on her PC at least
It would need to be close to where the pillow case is to get her, but might be good to take a close look anyways, also when she's handling the stand base earlier.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>this box was garbage, I feel like I got scammed
>7/10
IGN moment.

Sven

It would need to be close to where the pillow case is to get her, but might be good to take a close look anyways, also when she's handling the stand base earlier.
Oh I assume someone is going to go through and autistically analyze every pixel, I just don't think they will get much besides her PC and that side of her room.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
"When it's your oshi, it's more of a religious thing."
I knew she let Henri live for too long.

edit:
:depressedtako:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa! Don't buy the sex toys, you can't show them on youtube anyway you dumb bunny! :icanfixher:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom