image.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
You could say that fleshlight is .....

used goods

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
:shiinastare: She wants to buy 2 fleshlights to compare if 1 is actually custom made after a vtuber or not... Pippa.... I support your life choices :pippasquish:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
A vtuber sells a fleshlight? That's fucking gross. Coomtubers disgust me.

:annoyedpippa:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
:shiinastare: She wants to buy 2 fleshlights to compare if 1 is actually custom made after a vtuber or not... Pippa.... I support your life choices :pippasquish:
She's just forgotten that the Pippenis is a meme and not real right

right

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Oh hey, she's gonna buy the $219 computer case, and then blow her shit up trying to transfer her parts between cases.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
For deposits, always ask the landlord if you can put it to your last months rent. They'll usually agree if they're not a big company and then it puts the burden on them to come after you for money, which they probably won't do if there aren't any big issues as it's a much bigger pain to get new money instead of just keeping money they already have.

Between this and almost paying a neighbor's oil bill when heating is included in her rent, she really needs a man in her life to keep her safe from these things.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Now who the fuck is this person she raided?

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Bad Dragon sponsorship RTA any%.
Scary thought, but henri furiously using pippenis dildo imagining himself buttraping pippa makes it better

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Scary thought, but henri furiously using pippenis dildo imagining himself buttraping pippa makes it better
>makes it better
Fuck you for putting this image in my head, f@ggot.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Pippa lore question, what old house? There was the "neighbor" house and then her "over priced" house. She moved again?

This stream was pure, basic white girl weeb. Fun

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
For deposits, always ask the landlord if you can put it to your last months rent. They'll usually agree if they're not a big company and then it puts the burden on them to come after you for money, which they probably won't do if there aren't any big issues as it's a much bigger pain to get new money instead of just keeping money they already have.

Between this and almost paying a neighbor's oil bill when heating is included in her rent, she really needs a man in her life to keep her safe from these things.
For the first part: Rentoids, lol.

For the second part: She just needs to remember the wise words of Uncle Ruckus whenever a bill comes in: "READ NIGGA, READ"

Sven

Pippa lore question, what old house? There was the "neighbor" house and then her "over priced" house. She moved again?

We are in known house #3

#1 was the 'neighbor'
#2 was Ghetto with porch
#3 is has stairs

She was talking about the deposit on #2

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

She moved from the ghetto she was in that was overpriced to a new house a month or two ago to a nicer place.

lvl8

I'm worried about what the rabbit said. I remember Pekora had to rest her throat or something for 2 months.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I'm worried about what the rabbit said. I remember Pekora had to rest her throat or something for 2 months.
Voice injuries are no laughing matter, I think it was Miley Cyrus who destroyed her voice during her skank phase and now she sounds like an 80 year old smoker.

vestars20

Early Adopter
And Marine. And Suisei. And then there is the myriad amount of chuubas that have taken health breaks. Why they are unhealthy is often a mix of lifestyle and underlying conditions. Pippa has done a remarkable job of improving her lifestyle despite her underlying conditions and I hope she reaches the "budokan" of her self-actualization. She is my struggle oshimen. Pippa, wash your hands.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
and now she sounds like an 80 year old smoker.
Look on the bright side, now Crunchyroll can finally hire her to voice a loli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom