"Oh you don't like feet? I'm gonna make you love feet"S.S. Isa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

I just noticed both the time, and date of the open mic twitch stream, fuck my sleep schedule I guess, again. :annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I just noticed both the time, and date of the open mic twitch stream, fuck my sleep schedule I guess, again. :annoyedpippa:
could be one where no one joins.

Topo Chico

Holy shit that is late! What the heck, if you're moving to the west coast, move streams back and let us eastern-er chads win a little.
could be one where no one joins.
Pippa is liked inside and outside of her company, there are many smaller (relative) niggas that'd jump at the opportunity to not only chill with Pippa but perhaps try and grow with from her audience.

Sven

I think the implication is that ??? is a future PC talent, so those interested could look at Vtubers who do rigging, maybe. Maybe a JP speaking one as I think Fish implied there would be new JPs.

I think the Chibis look fine and Remi's was exactly what a chibi Remi should be in her short yesterday. I think they're cuter looking a little extra special.:shiinawangy:
Oh I've fully assumed ???? is apart of the JP expansion that Fish is intending, just seems too obvious they are hiding the name because they are still in the basement and the only thing we 100% know they have cooking is at least 1 JP talent.

I have no issues with how they look myself, that's just the only things I saw people saying but I didn't look at chat until after Pippa mentioned people slagging it so maybe the jannies had swept some or she's just worried about Shiina taking chat's ribbing hard given we know she has been nose to the grindstone on these.

Radioactive Weeb

definitely not /here/
jagged hatred of proper pixel Pippa
crunchy-pippa.png

unheard of.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
FAKE
FAN.
Stop being jelly, it's from roughly when the cursed Colress happened, I know it's origins but had forgotten or hadn't considered it.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Stop being jelly, it's from roughly when the cursed Colress happened, I know it's origins but had forgotten or hadn't considered it.
>he forgets about Pippas

Topo Chico

She'll never love you at this rate :nolancries:

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
>he forgets about Pippas
While all Pippas are good Pippas, meat Pippa takes up 99 terabytes of my 100 terabyte memory.

famous artist pipkun

Holy shit that is late! What the heck, if you're moving to the west coast, move streams back and let us eastern-er chads win a little.

Pippa is liked inside and outside of her company, there are many smaller (relative) niggas that'd jump at the opportunity to not only chill with Pippa but perhaps try and grow with from her audience.
its not about being liked but timeslots

i've already forgotten about pippa, lumi is my kamosshi now

Topo Chico

timeslots
1/2 (including the newbies) or better would like to collab with Pippa during the Phase overlap. The earlier niggas, like a Panko, who have the ability to, but otherwise don't stream later NA/early ass EU, could enjoy collabing at that time (maybe a Jelly? Or a Tenma?)
already forgotten about pippa
Hey man, you're still drawing phase dog fucking art and giving them big cash it all evens out I guess as Pippa's coworkers benefit :botanshrug:

famous artist pipkun

Topo Chico

Phase dog fucking art, you or someone claiming to be you(pcg poster), said to look up a specific term in the archives to find your drawfag posts of various phase members fucking dogs. Replacing dogposting with bbc it's all the same if the dogposting isn't true :botanshrug:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Damn I thought Topo Chico was talking about Yamanbas

Topo Chico

Anime Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.