"Accelerationists furiously masturbating everyday"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

image.png
One of these things has a broom, so its inherently wrong by law of nature. :smugpipi:

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
I said this in Proctor's stream chat yesterday and it's relevant again.
image.png

image.png

image.png

Come on people, common sense please.
I can't believe my vtuber isn't based and a TKD advocate!? Dropped!

DogBone

I know that Pippa is a corpo, and she can't scream about how much she hates minorities. It's okay because I know the hatred is where it matters: on the inside.

RedRage

She has seemed a bit more trigger happy this week assuming its just stress from her current living arrangements but I dont see an issue with telling people they cant scream Yamanba and TJD in chat.
Don't disagree with the message, if thats what it was about, but I thought that supa about her being sensitive was from when people were poking fun at the model? I don't remember any questionable comments that stuck out more than usual over the last week.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Even if she was, having chat constantly Jew sperging would be a really easy way to have the ones in power suspend her accounts and blow back on the company/the other girls.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I saw a chat message in Ember's collab with Tenma yesterday deleted because it said Hitler even though Tenma was the one that brought him up in the first place. Jannies are retarded :Juna-WHY:

Sven

Pippa's right, people who make fun of the cute baby chibis need to be penis expoded immediately:pippaworship:
The only thing I remember seeing mentioned is the sleepy/blazed looking eyes and given some of the faces she made throughout the stream it looks like it's probably just a need to tweak some of the settings or at worst a small fix of the rigging on the eyes. All this is also assuming it wasn't just Pippa's ghetto setup is this 'issue' didn't look present in any of the others using them I have seen.

I wonder who rigged them, it mentions Shiina and ???? and Shiina as the artist would be the obvious thing so is ???? a rigger and they were a fully in-house job?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Even if she was, having chat constantly Jew sperging would be a really easy way to have the ones in power suspend her accounts and blow back on the company/the other girls.
Pippa should just stop beating around the bush and just outright say she's become a member of the Communist Party branch in California and is dating a trans person. That way @Reticule might short-circuit.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa should just stop beating around the bush and just outright say she's become a member of the Communist Party branch in California and is dating a trans person. That way @Reticule might short-circuit.
DON"T SLONDER THE PIPPA LIKE THAT YOU QUEER!

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Eat em and breed em

I need help

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
That trans person?

Reticulette.

Yay, even more high-quality audio equipment for her to misuse by either turning it up so that that it peaks, or drowning it out with eurobeat.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Eat em and breed em

I need help
That trans person?

Reticulette.

Yay, even more high-quality audio equipment for her to misuse by either turning it up so that that it peaks, or drowning it out with eurobeat.

about that

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I said this in Proctor's stream chat yesterday and it's relevant again.
image.png

image.png

image.png

Come on people, common sense please.
*out of context clips of pippa making jew jokes here*

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
The only thing I remember seeing mentioned is the sleepy/blazed looking eyes and given some of the faces she made throughout the stream it looks like it's probably just a need to tweak some of the settings or at worst a small fix of the rigging on the eyes. All this is also assuming it wasn't just Pippa's ghetto setup is this 'issue' didn't look present in any of the others using them I have seen.

I wonder who rigged them, it mentions Shiina and ???? and Shiina as the artist would be the obvious thing so is ???? a rigger and they were a fully in-house job?
the lower eyelids need a little more definition

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

I think the implication is that ??? is a future PC talent, so those interested could look at Vtubers who do rigging, maybe. Maybe a JP speaking one as I think Fish implied there would be new JPs.

I think the Chibis look fine and Remi's was exactly what a chibi Remi should be in her short yesterday. I think they're cuter looking a little extra special.:shiinawangy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom