"DO NOT remind me of my mortality, lest I remind you of yours"Lottie Shinju

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The worst thing Hitler did was missing you.
Of course, that AshkeNAZI failed to kill his competition promptly and paid the price, now King Bibi is top Jew, but I'm still out there as well as many others in our tribe.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

>enter Yamanba thread
pankospellingtips.png
Yamanba

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Yamanba jerma stew

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Why aren't you people in bed patiently awaiting the twitch notification like good boys?

Topo Chico

Why aren't you people in bed patiently awaiting the twitch notification like good boys?
Because she was already live on twitch once and she's busy trying to unpack like a good girl!

diethylether

bird molecule
I'm surprised how calmly pippa responded to that comment about being "touchy", well done bnuy!
It's also funny because she lets so much shit slide already

Short

God Damn the Sun
After re-watching the stream and looking at the chat log my opinion on this is that she has been more and more censoring herself and her audience(don't really care that much about this part) and I fully believe this is coming from management, chat has not been worst I would say it has been pretty mild for a Pippa chat since she came back.

About Arc's SC:
2024-01-06 02:56:36 | 𒑰A$10.00𒑰 ||UCCOe8qXoV3MeNGlvn4ORRnQ|| (Member (1 year))Arc Light: you ok boss,? you've been more sensitive than usual lately
She has been more "sensitive" but that doesn't mean it has to do with her censoring herself she is probably just stressed with irl stuff.

diethylether

bird molecule
I could see management cranking down on her liberty more now since phase isn't fishmans garage hobby project anymore, but I also believe she just doesn't want to be a burden to her coworkers. She cares about them a lot and I can totally see her desperately avoiding causing trouble for them and the company.
I mean this has been a topic for a while right? I'm not sure anymore but I think it was also a topic during the last drunk karaoke. Maybe she decided she wants to stick with phase rather than quit so she could be more autistic again?

Furious George

Low & Lazy
After re-watching the stream and looking at the chat log my opinion on this is that she has been more and more censoring herself and her audience(don't really care that much about this part) and I fully believe this is coming from management, chat has not been worst I would say it has been pretty mild for a Pippa chat since she came back.

About Arc's SC:

She has been more "sensitive" but that doesn't mean it has to do with her censoring herself she is probably just stressed with irl stuff.
She has been snapping at one guys in chat more which is usually fine, but she has also been snapping at some of the chat regulars which is a bit more unusual.
As you said it might just be irl stuff stressing her out but she did say that she doesn't want to cause problems for the company or the other girls.
I hope her family isn't breaking her balls and she is having regrets about moving back west.

RedRage

About Arc's SC:

Right, other than the roblox stream and all the jokes both she and chat made during it, most of the streams recently have landed somewhere between normal levels to fairly tame levels of chat being, well, Pippa's chat, only thing that sticks out to me being her watching the fight videos on new years eve and having to snip at chat for that. Don't have enough to go on to even speculate myself on what the cause could be, but I do agree with her probably being stressed out. She said the other day she had no plans of setting up her desktop or unpack during one of the streams this week, making it pretty clear she didn't plan to/want to be there longer than necessary without outright saying it, but now she's setting up her stuff either way. Could be because she realized she'd be there longer than she planed and is stressing out about that a bit, but she does still seem to be in a better mood consistently than before, just have to wait and see if that sticks I guess.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
>having a good time watching Hexa
>decide to check the Pippa thread
>a bunch of pages of you guys being Yamanbas
That was a mistake :annoyedpippa:
This thread would likely, unironically be improved if it were locked when she wasn't streaming...

DogBone

About Arc's SC:

Yeah, I don't know where that's coming from. The only time Pippa seemed "sensitive" is the one person that made the comment about the chibi model, and Pippa sperged a bit because she wanted to walk on eggshells because someone in Phase worked on it.

As for chat, I wonder if I'm just not seeing it because I don't pay attention to chat. Has it gotten worse? I know Pippa fans are racist, sexist, and homophobic (and that's a good thing) but are people just spamming the RQ (The Reticule Question) in chat?

If so, smh I can't even deny the Holocaust in my oshi's chat. This is just like 1984.

RedRage

As for chat, I wonder if I'm just not seeing it because I don't pay attention to chat. Has it gotten worse? I know Pippa fans are racist, sexist, and homophobic (and that's a good thing) but are people just spamming the RQ (The Reticule Question) in chat?
I've not noticed it either, I feel like if it was getting worse AF and co. would be sweeping more aggressively, but between that and pcg seeming confused about the outburst as well last night, I'm at a loss. OFC she's free to police her chat how she wants, its her chat, but it does feel like that bit at the end came out of nowhere.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
This thread would likely, unironically be improved if it were locked when she wasn't streaming...
We're having fun, I see nothing wrong :annoyedpippa:

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
imagine if all this pipstress is from the good pedophilia arc

Spergatory

Early Adopter
And have the people in the general piss and shit and whine when Pippa discussions start taking place again? Yeah no thanks, let's keep the autism confined to here.

DogBone

And have the people in the general piss and shit and whine when Pippa discussions start taking place again? Yeah no thanks, let's keep the autism confined to here.
TVA is containment for the KF Vtuber thread. The Pippa thread is containment for TVA. Letting out the Pippa people into the rest of the site would be like a mental hospital letting the most violent schizophrenics mingle with the totally harmless patients.

Third Quarter Moon Fif

JMForte

Yeah, I don't know where that's coming from. The only time Pippa seemed "sensitive" is the one person that made the comment about the chibi model, and Pippa sperged a bit because she wanted to walk on eggshells because someone in Phase worked on it.

If so, smh I can't even deny the Holocaust in my oshi's chat. This is just like 1984.
I've not noticed it either, I feel like if it was getting worse AF and co. would be sweeping more aggressively, but between that and pcg seeming confused about the outburst as well last night, I'm at a loss. OFC she's free to police her chat how she wants, its her chat, but it does feel like that bit at the end came out of nowhere.
Pippa always gets like this when she's stressed, she always ends up going off on chat and has basically said this shit in different ways before, on the policing her chat, I understand but it always seems like she says something and then goes against it herself. "Hey guys I don't want to talk about or have politics mentioned at all ohh hang on let me go on this tirade that is political but I will just say it's not political and that it's bipartisan (never mind that bipartisan just means two parties and that there are more political positions than those two)" and sometimes it feels like she'll get onto chat about them doing something then will turn around and do that same thing a week later and ohh look at that chat is back to doing it.

Oh and yes, I do see more RQ in chat than I have before but that's just because she's gotten larger. Which brings me to something she said during the new year stream, she's gotten to a size and she's getting more feedback and she doesn't know how to properly handle it. The same goes for her audience, it's gotten to a size and she's probably overwhelmed. Also if she's regretting moving back to the west coast and stressed because she's staying with her parents, that's entirely on her for being a retard.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
you ok capipis? you've been more sensitive than usual lately :smugpipi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom