[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Doing a 911 stream that could potentially overlap a massive collab

:pochiidontlikeit:
Imagine everyone raiding into her in turn :Vesper-UNHINGED:
This collab is big, but it's going to be a massive wall of sound for the most part. I'm watching my extra special girl Wemi, but I'm actually not a fan of lethal company collabs.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I better come back a few hours from now and see 50+ pages of ranting, doomspiraling, and extreme concernfagging or I will be upset. :annoyedpippa:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I better come back a few hours from now and see 50+ pages of ranting, doomspiraling, and extreme concernfagging or I will be upset. :annoyedpippa:
Dread the Nyanners 2.0

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Thanks Pippa. I didn't need to see this.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Thanks Pippa. I didn't need to see this.

:Vesper-UNHINGED:

GDM63UvWUAAbpa9

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
A police body cam stream?

You guys ready for half the stream being Pippa and chat fighting? I SURE AM!

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Negzana

Going to ask because I really don't get it as I don't watch enough of her but all I have ever really seen Pippa do is reacting to karens/police cameras/CCTV footage and making edgy remarks. That or memes about the latest happening. My favorite stream from her was the Iron Lung stream (which was about the latest happening mind you) which was like several tangents of deep dives and researching into random topics brought up. Does she often do streams like that? The react stuff is kind of boring after a certain point and I find her personality entertaining otherwise.

Topo Chico

I hope we get some hot legal takes!

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Sponsored by poptarts?

Security

Going to ask because I really don't get it as I don't watch enough of her but all I have ever really seen Pippa do is reacting to karens/police cameras/CCTV footage and making edgy remarks. That or memes about the latest happening. My favorite stream from her was the Iron Lung stream (which was about the latest happening mind you) which was like several tangents of deep dives and researching into random topics brought up. Does she often do streams like that? The react stuff is kind of boring after a certain point and I find her personality entertaining otherwise.

Comes in waves. Sometimes she's doing react streams every other day, then for the next few months she does a react stream maybe once a week.

Topo Chico

like several tangents of deep dives and researching into random topics brought up.
Actually researching into shit live on stream, no, that's not common. The react slop spam, horror game spam ect. has been a combo of stress shit from the holidays, medical problems, and moving across country/prepping for that move. If her plans go right there should be some good new content, including irl stuff, and if you get more kirsche/sleepy/lumi/lia or other big tangenters you could end up with some of that fun deep dive long tangent streams. Her normal-er content should come back more as she settles down in her new place.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why hello my fellow Asylumers, are you prepared for a delightful evening of watching the Pippa be quite the pleasant performer?

Security

Pippa: "This new thing I bought without reading the manual is garbage!"

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Why hello my fellow Asylumers, are you prepared for a delightful evening of watching the Pippa be quite the pleasant performer?
I was until you showed up.

Topo Chico

Masterful work showing up on time! I look forward to your cope this evening!

Prisonerkin lookin mighty orange today

JMForte

My god, she some how makes her audio even worse. I am constantly impressed by how she can fuck it up as badly as she does.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was until you showed up.
Whatever do you mean my good chap?

Masterful work showing up on time! I look forward to your cope this evening!

Prisonerkin lookin mighty orange today
Why would I cope sir? I am simply here to appreciate the artistic performance of a female streamer utilizing a vtuber model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom