"Oh my god lol I'm actually just the main character of this game but with less tattoos, and no penis"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
image.png

This guy has his own Zaion list.

He is absolutely a male feminist.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
1. Who is Reticule, and don't say "You don't want to know" or "Wants to eat Pippa" or "SEA"

2. Why does Pippa sound sick
Lets just say a VERY "enthusiastic fan of Pippa especially in regards on who's behind the rabbit

And he's not sea he's a long nose

If you mean by the sniffing that's regular unless she's lacking of sleep again because of jonging

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
My good fellow, I say that is uncalled for and truly out of left field for a normally polite chap such as yourself. I say, restrain yourself from temptations of the devil of anger and be a healthy Christian fellow filled with peace.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Fella's, I think @Reticule is glowing. He hasn't dropped a single "good girl" or meat reference.
I think you may be mistaken my good friend, a man does not glow such as a woman does, but he may exude confidence or appear quite charming. I will assume you have made an honest mistake and meant no harm as we are all good people here.

DogBone

God, I would love to replace that guy's mugshot with Pippa. A lot of it would still fit.

RedRage

1. Who is Reticule, and don't say "You don't want to know" or "Wants to eat Pippa" or "SEA"

2. Why does Pippa sound sick
Reticule is a jew who hides his thirst posting behind flowery words and meat allegories

She has been sniffy the last few days, could just be tired from just waking up though.
sleep again because of jonging

She's not been on since the jong collab.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

kingcaid

Security

"This guy doesn't seed his torrents." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

:SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere::SelenHAHAhere:

Sven

This case in a nut shell

RedRage

For some reason, when it said he was traveling to harm some family members Pippa singing "on the road again" played in my head and I don't know why.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

At first, I thought this guy was Jacob Wolf himself, with the absolute seething he expresses in his post. But then, I read some replies and realized that it's a crab bucket situation where LOADS of people on kiwifarms are seething because they simply cannot comprehend the idea of their meticulous masterpiece of a dramabaiting post being easily dismissed by a "lol don't care banned".
1704594289303.png

>clears his chat of obvious shit-stirrer
>COVERUP COVERUP HE'S COVERING IT UP
give me a break holy shit; these guys are who the shartyfag ">muh independent journalism" people are growing up into.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
At first, I thought this guy was Jacob Wolf himself, with the absolute seething he expresses in his post. But then, I read some replies and realized that it's a crab bucket situation where LOADS of people on kiwifarms are seething because they simply cannot comprehend the idea of their meticulous masterpiece of a dramabaiting post being easily dismissed by a "lol don't care banned".
View attachment 61184
>clears his chat of obvious shit-stirrer
>COVERUP COVERUP HE'S COVERING IT UP
give me a break holy shit; these guys are who the shartyfag ">muh independent journalism" people are growing up into.
That second comment is fine though; from what I understood from the article that came out a few days ago it seems like it was the middleman company who were doing the shady dealings and the streamers just ended up being the face of it, so he has no real reason to go on the attack when he could just give his take on it and probably still come out of it looking okay.

Security

I already was very pro-decentralization, now I'm even more so!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Too many people will make her shut her down hence why she didnt do tonights and she has a 8 person collab next week which is probably that pictionary stream on tuesday

Ensok

Early Adopter
Yeah not surprised that it's too many people in the Lethal Company collab for her. This stream is a lot of fun anyways.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Sven

"Just stop and I can bail you out tonight"
The mating call of the crack addict

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom