"So, why am I graduating? I-iunno"Yuko Yurei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

That second comment is fine though; from what I understood from the article that came out a few days ago it seems like it was the middleman company who were doing the shady dealings and the streamers just ended up being the face of it, so he has no real reason to go on the attack when he could just give his take on it and probably still come out of it looking okay.
In that same vein, if I were Asmongold my thought process is "it's obvious to intelligent people that it's not my fault, and the idiots (e.g., the vultures clad in human skin populating that thread) are not worth my time". He has no real reason to go on the defense when he could just not give his take on it and probably still come out of it looking okay. I don't think the people in that thread are psychologically primed to look at it reasonably, especially when a post like this
1704595665418.png

doesn't get a single hat react (they have those there, right?).

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Just shoot the fuckers already, Christ.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
These poors are putting on quite the spectacle, how unbecoming and crude.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Your honor, I was having a woman moment." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In that same vein, if I were Asmongold my thought process is "it's obvious to intelligent people that it's not my fault, and the idiots (e.g., the vultures clad in human skin populating that thread) are not worth my time". He has no real reason to go on the defense when he could just not give his take on it and probably still come out of it looking okay. I don't think the people in that thread are psychologically primed to look at it reasonably, especially when a post like this
View attachment 61188
doesn't get a single hat react (they have those there, right?).
If you think someone's a shitstirrer you ignore them, rather than lash out like a retard.

Security

Woman: "You got me pushed up agains the hood of the car!"
Pippa: "Some people pay for that."

Short

God Damn the Sun
If you think someone's a shitstirrer you ignore them, rather than lash out like a retard.
Not the Asmongold way you should know that since Pippa copies him a lot in this aspect, I agree with @xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx you guys can cope as much as you want but all threads on the Farms that talk about popular e-celebs are populated by the biggest retards on the planet that make even the sharties look smart in comparison.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Man I got too many white trash addicts in my family this shit is far too real.

The world would honestly be improved if the cops could just brain this lady and all the other people like her. They're not human beings anymore, they're the human equivalent of those insect corpses animated by fungi. Except the fungi is drugs.

No personality, no humanity left, just the craving for the next high and mindless, animalistic self-preservation.

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual
Pippa doesn't understand how big of a gamble it is to piss in the dark.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
your honor, I am retarded

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
The behavior of this reprobate reminds me much of some unsavory fellows from this fine establishment.

Sven

RedRage

No Pippa, she's acting just like I would expect someone wearing a cabela's hoodie and sweat pants to act when getting arrested.

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
YO PIPPA MY RELATIVE JUST FUCKING MURDERED SOMEBODY LET'S GOOOO!

Security

"'Hey pippa first time super and this stream is well timed as a distant relative of mine was arrested today for 1st degree murder' ...if you have the footage..." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Eat em and breed em

I need help
God i hope she watches that guy jump at the judge so i can hear her wailing

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
What an endearing bit of comedy, it provides a pleasant chortle, if I may say so myself.

What an endearing bit of comedy, it provides a pleasant chortle, if I may say so myself.
I think the "reactslop" has broken him

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom