"What's a word to refer to your bodypart, for you guys? Your XY chromosomium sword"Shiori Novella

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I just also enjoy her good girl nature and would go as far as letting her cut slices of bell peppers to wear on her ears for me to nibble off if she asked is all I'm saying.

kinda fruity, ngl

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Maybe we are just a chatgpt recreation of TVA that Pippa runs so she can read it in her free time... :pippasadl:
pippa loves BbC? she generated me :)

Stunned But Dumb

Honestly, if we're all just some vtuber's AI simulation, being Pippa's specifically isn't the worse outcome

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

formerly pipkin (Parody)

realistically, it's just a leftover placeholder from years ago and not an actual stream

...but what if? we'll finally get thhrang to press the "go live" button again
It would be pretty funny if she just played something like this and ended stream :smugmoona:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
It would be pretty funny if she just played something like this and ended stream :smugmoona:

I'm honestly expecting it to just not go live, no gimmicks, no nothing, there'll be a few pages discussing how nothing's happening, and people move on

forgotten, like all things will eventually become

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Bets on if either the Eve stream or that go live

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Pardon? I've said I'd date, marry, and reproduce with the Pippa, I just also enjoy her good girl nature and would go as far as letting her cut slices of bell peppers to wear on her ears for me to nibble off if she asked is all I'm saying.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Pardon? I've said I'd date, marry, and reproduce with the Pippa, I just also enjoy her good girl nature and would go as far as letting her cut slices of bell peppers to wear on her ears for me to nibble off if she asked is all I'm saying.

Why are you like this?
What the fuck?

Kill yourself

Schockwellenreiter

Dr. Negro Cortex

Reticule is a weird dude, for sure, but I don't think Null is the guy to listen to in regards to male/female attraction and romantic expression, come on now.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I found a Sleepy from an alternate universe that is a transgender who hates Pippa. I wonder if this is a sign the dimensional merge is really happening and if there's a universe where every normal person in the world has a transgender retarded counterpart. Really makes you think.

Archive

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I found a Sleepy from an alternate universe that is a transgender who hates Pippa. I wonder if this is a sign the dimensional merge is really happening and if there's a universe where every normal person in the world has a transgender retarded counterpart. Really makes you think.

Archive

brave-l-Rbmo-NXUJS.png

:zaionwhatsgoingon:

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Archive

How far back in the thread are you right now? Last checkup wasn't looking so good Rie...
Twitter bios are the worst, Jesus Christ

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
How far back in the thread are you right now? Last checkup wasn't looking so good Rie...

Twitter bios are the worst, Jesus Christ
I'm on page 3572! Thank you for asking! ❤️💓💗💝:D

Furious George

Low & Lazy

Archive

:tenmakys:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
This is the Earth where you decided not to be transgender, so naturally there exists an Earth where you did transition. I'm sure you would enjoy meeting that other version of yourself in order to gain insight into what could have been. 🏳️‍⚧️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom