"Don't use tik-tok it's stupid, it's a waste of... everything"Nanashi Mumei

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Pippa if you are here, migo react everyones posts thats the best way to show everyone that you love them and that you appreciate their support

Rabbit if you are here please tell reticule to jill himself

RedRage

Rabbit if you are here please tell reticule to jill himself
Pippa if you are here, migo react everyones posts thats the best way to show everyone that you love them and that you appreciate their support
And people act like pcg was trying to get her to do what they wanted. :smugpipi:
If you're here Pippa, you should have a good night.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa, if you are here, go back to your family, stop doomscrolling twitter/pcg/tva, you don't know how many holidays you'll have left with them

as for the lootbox, I don't want anything other than the Muumi stand, please let me buy it outright because I don't want to spend HoYoVerse levels of gambling money just to get it

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

diethylether

bird molecule
she's not here and you all know it :pippasadl: the specific item I wanted from the lootbox is likely not available anymore either

tough times

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

diethylether

bird molecule

RedRage

she's not here and you all know it
Are you one of the pcg posters that say she's not there and actually mean it? You know the rabbit cant keep herself from ego searching right?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
there was never a single mention of this website ever again
And why exactly would there need to be? Does something stop existing because it isn't being brought up by her on a regular basis?

diethylether

bird molecule
Are you one of the pcg posters that say she's not there and actually mean it? You know the rabbit cant keep herself from ego searching right?
the difference is that she actually cares about /pcg/ and she would have likely slipped up in a stream about tva if she cared about it in the same way, which I don't think she does

RedRage

the difference is that she actually cares about /pcg/ and she would have likely slipped up in a stream about tva if she cared about it in the same way, which I don't think she does
I don't think anyone, other than yourself, was getting to that at all. But the idea that she lurks here isn't dependent on if she's attached to this place. Though considering this became the resting place for a lot of the old KF posters that watched her back when, I wouldent be surprised if she had a bit of a soft spot for this place as well.

DogBone

And why exactly would there need to be? Does something stop existing because it isn't being brought up by her on a regular basis?
God, I wish. Pippa never talks about Reticule, so that would've meant he'd disappear.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Last edited:

God's Strongest Wardog

Wigger Daisenpai Stan
How do we know anything exists and the world isn't some St. Elsewhere bullshit going on in the autistic mind of Pippa as she's looking at her snowglobe collection?

RedRage

How do we know anything exists and the world isn't some St. Elsewhere bullshit going on in the autistic mind of Pippa as she's looking at her snowglobe collection?
Maybe we are just a chatgpt recreation of TVA that Pippa runs so she can read it in her free time... :pippasadl:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

RedRage

Don't know if it being two days away pushed a notification or a recommendation, or if someone posting it on PCG stirred it up, but the waiting room has like 15 people sat in it with some people chatting

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Don't know if it being two days away pushed a notification or a recommendation, or if someone posting it on PCG stirred it up, but the waiting room has like 15 people sat in it with some people chatting

realistically, it's just a leftover placeholder from years ago and not an actual stream

...but what if? we'll finally get thhrang to press the "go live" button again

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom