"Muh therapist is gonna enjoy this so much, because before this, all I ever told him was 'I'm saaad, I'm angry, I'm empty inside...' nnhehaHaHUAHAhuahua, and instead now it's gonna be like 'I'm stressed! I haven't been sleeping! there's so much work!' ehahaHahUHUAHUAHahuahua, I'm just so happy to be working again"Dokibird

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Eureka

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

Wasn't today meant to be be the jong collab considering today in Australia is Saturday?
No the regularly scheduled unicorn holocaust is tomorrow.

diethylether

bird molecule

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Its amusing whenever someone spoonfeeds newfags in /pcg/ because that WR inevitably gets brought up and someone runs over to post in it.
read through there to see how people were taking it and funnily enough they post it again
image.png

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

RedRage

Well at least I can stay warm by the fire that is pcg tonight instead, and probably tomorrow night as well. :annoyedpippa:
Hope she has a good night.

kingcaid

Well at least I can stay warm by the fire that is pcg tonight instead, and probably tomorrow night as well. :annoyedpippa:
Hope she has a good night.
Please God let her not stream her POV that would be so fucking funny. :smugpipi:

RedRage

Please God let her not stream her POV that would be so fucking funny. :smugpipi:
idk, need to keep in mind that she does care what the thread thinks of her, so if it nose dives too hard cause of the last week its gonna have some bounce back on her. Might be why she canceled tonight if anything, sad as that idea makes me.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
if it nose dives too hard cause of the last week its gonna have some bounce back on her.
Is the thread starting to aggressively shit on her for prioritizing spending time with family and real life stuff over streaming or something? I don't think I'm quite understanding.

RedRage

Is the thread starting to aggressively shit on her for prioritizing spending time with family and real life stuff over streaming or something? I don't think I'm quite understanding.
Some shitheads were, but thats the usual, a lot of it was mostly from the radio silence yesterday than the idea itself, the collab tomorrow, and that with this canceled stream all the normal hour streams this week are collabs without her pov (if the Rezuul one goes that way as well)
E: forgot to add the lack of a Christmas stream and the expected no new years stream, people get that she's spending time with her family, but it does seem to be wearing some of them down, making some things like how the first part of the lethal company stream and the no show last night stick out.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Some shitheads were, but thats the usual, a lot of it was mostly from the radio silence yesterday than the idea itself, the collab tomorrow, and that with this canceled stream all the normal hour streams this week are collabs without her pov (if the Rezuul one goes that way as well)
So it's literally just a handful of retards kvetching that she has a life? Gotcha.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

e:

RedRage

So it's literally just a handful of retards kvetching that she has a life? Gotcha.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:
Pretty much, usual shit flingers throwing around whatever sticks. People are just biting more and fighting more cause the month has been a bit rough with the two week break and this week so far. Retards that pcg is, myself included, they do care about her in their own way. Most of them at least.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
idk, need to keep in mind that she does care what the thread thinks of her, so if it nose dives too hard cause of the last week its gonna have some bounce back on her. Might be why she canceled tonight if anything, sad as that idea makes me.
Maybe she'll finally throw PCG into the dumpster where it belongs:vomitdrawer:

diethylether

bird molecule
I doubt that's ever going to happen, she values /pcg/ over everything else because it's anons posting and she has some twisted concept in her head that only anonymous people speak their mind without motive

kingcaid

She doesn't have to skip 20 plus posts a stream from Reticule that have the word meat in them when she reads /pcg/. Shame that your resident lolcow ruined this site for her. :smugpipi:

RedRage

Doubt it. She's said time and time again why she like it, even ignoring her own roots. She'd need to move past a lot of the issues she still has regarding trust and self-worth to even start that. And past all that, she's said she doesn't want to pull an Icuckz in regards to the person she is/was if she was to ever do a full shift, so I don't ever see her fully disavowing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom