"They're all Japanese! Oh no."Ninomae Ina'nis

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

It's a funny joke you nerds, how do you not enjoy her joke?
Normal people like the joke at her expense, and I'm sure thats the reason she keeps telling it at this point, cause she knows chat thinks its funny, but not for the sake of the joke. "People" like you genuinely think its funny cause you'd kiss the ground she walks on if she asked you to.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Don't worry, I enjoy Pippa's jokes. I think they're really funny :pippaworship:

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Equating having a pity laugh because she's cute and it's so stupid to the gag being actually genuinely funny is willful retardation, and I was about to call you my brother in Christ but you're a Jew and have no God.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
its harder to enjoy the 10th time to you hear it. Needs a priest, imam or rabbi to freshen it up.
It's funnier when she tells it as it is, it's the exposure to new audiences that's great as well.

Normal people like the joke at her expense, and I'm sure thats the reason she keeps telling it at this point, cause she knows chat thinks its funny, but not for the sake of the joke. "People" like you genuinely think its funny cause you'd kiss the ground she walks on if she asked you to.
The ground isn't made of meat.

Equating having a pity laugh because she's cute and it's so stupid to the gag being actually genuinely funny is willful retardation, and I was about to call you my brother in Christ but you're a Jew and have no God.
It's funny, you just don't get it because you don't have a genius level intellect.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
id kiss the ground her barefeet graced. you know what? skip the ground ill go rivht to the source. or something

RedRage

id kiss the ground her barefeet graced. you know what? skip the ground ill go rivht to the source. or something
I'll assume that "Or something" is you taking the piss at Reticules expense.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

5:55

image.png

RedRage

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Hina is probably staying over at Pippa's place tonight.

@Reticule cucked again.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Rie, Lia and Embers face are all over the place. They are all superduper yellow.

Well Lia is a burnt yellow I suppose
The chat in her stream today dubbed her "Sorta Rican."

I got the impression her mom is 100% PR. Maybe her and Shiina's mom should meet up.

RedRage

Hina is probably staying over at Pippa's place tonight.

@Reticule cucked again.
Jokes aside I'd probably say not, didn't she say she was sleeping on an army cot or something like that?

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Jokes aside I'd probably say not, didn't she say she was sleeping on an army cot or something like that?
Well, now they are sleeping on an army cot.
smugpippi6.png
👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩

Anime Fan

Looks like you're right.

RedRage

Looks like you're right.

Hate that my brain instantly went "Well she probably lives about 13 mins away from Pippa then, give or take traffic or any stops on the way."

kingcaid

Hate that my brain instantly went "Well she probably lives about 13 mins away from Pippa then, give or take traffic or any stops on the way."
Look at it this way at least she has someone close for when the living with the parents shit inevitably reaches critical menhera!

RedRage

Look at it this way at least she has someone close for when the living with the parents shit inevitably reaches critical menhera!
You're acting like she wouldent just hunker down and deal with it cause of the "blood is thicker" mindset she has. :pippasadl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom