"I am convinced that there are no bad people who enjoy Peppa Pig!"Pako

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Look at it this way at least she has someone close for when the living with the parents shit inevitably reaches critical menhera!
I can't tell what's worse the fact that we know it's gonna happen or the fact that we know it's gonna happen and we can't do anything to stop it

RedRage

I can't tell what's worse the fact that we know it's gonna happen or the fact that we know it's gonna happen and we can't do anything to stop it
Always a fan of option three, that she knows its gonna happen and still went through with it, right after that whole talk during the geoguesser stream about knowing that she self sabotages and that she thinks she's gotten a lot better about dealing with it.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
My only hope is now Airi is in theoretical visiting distance, and she's easily the best influence Pippa has access to. That woman is a fucking saint and deserves far better treatment for her efforts.

diethylether

bird molecule
>Hina is getting Pippa to download Fortnite
Just how gay is Pippa for Hina?
Chromu rejected her advances so she's off to groom her kouhai :smugpipi:

The more I got into this whole vtuber thing, the more I started to hold back my autistic research urges. It's easier to enjoy a vtuber as an entertainer when your brain doesn't have a human face to associate with an avatar. Like, the brain still realizes they're real people behind the 2d anime girl avatars, and handcams break the wall kinda, but somehow having an actual face to associate with an avatar makes it different. But idk, maybe it's just me.
So far none of the doxes really affected me much. I think I was a bit offput at korone being kinda ugly (oh and yuko). Otherwise their real identities don't bother me much. I just like knowing more about people I find interesting. I don't remember what they look like while watching them anyways.

RedRage

My only hope is now Airi is in theoretical visiting distance, and she's easily the best influence Pippa has access to. That woman is a fucking saint and deserves far better treatment for her efforts.
Only question is if Pippa would reach out, or it it'll take her reaching the boiling point on stream before someone intervenes. :pippasadl:

RedRage

kingcaid

GET FUCKED NORMIES WHO WENT TO BED LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Pippa what the hell

diethylether

bird molecule
EU bros eating good today

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
At least it's ONLY 2 AM for her... haha...

RedRage

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Oh yeah her fucking parents are sleeping in the next room over :Vesper-UNHINGED:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hina is a 10/10 on the cute scale according to Pippa.

RedRage

Oh yeah her fucking parents are sleeping in the next room over :Vesper-UNHINGED:
God I hope she told them, I can see them just hollering for her if they need something.

Eureka

I thought she said right next to her, so i assumed she means in the same room?

E: I guess i misheard?

kingcaid

>3view pippa whispering into my ears again.
Good things do happen if you live long enough.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
what the fuck

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom