"If you want to be safe all the time, the internet is probably not the best place for you"Amanogawa Shiina

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
>Dizzy
You know what most of them look like :SelenHAHAhere:

No more white suprmisistis's sir, thank you

>Shiina hates White supremacists
I didn't watch much Shiina compared to other Phase girls, but dropped.

Topo Chico

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
You know what most of them look like :SelenHAHAhere:
The more I got into this whole vtuber thing, the more I started to hold back my autistic research urges. It's easier to enjoy a vtuber as an entertainer when your brain doesn't have a human face to associate with an avatar. Like, the brain still realizes they're real people behind the 2d anime girl avatars, and handcams break the wall kinda, but somehow having an actual face to associate with an avatar makes it different. But idk, maybe it's just me.

wtf based Kylo Ren?

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Shiina's a good girl (no @Reticule ) ! Not watching The Boondocks is unfortunate though :shiinastare:

formerly pipkin (Parody)

I truly hope she ain't a fuckin jew
no, worse...
1000011985.jpg

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

lvl8

Jong with Rezuul, Nyaru and Soymilk?

Anime Fan

formerly pipkin (Parody)

She's just doing her usual antisemitic dog whistling, ignore her. we love our White supremacists. :smugpipi:
1000011986.png

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
The more I got into this whole vtuber thing, the more I started to hold back my autistic research urges. It's easier to enjoy a vtuber as an entertainer when your brain doesn't have a human face to associate with an avatar. Like, the brain still realizes they're real people behind the 2d anime girl avatars, and handcams break the wall kinda, but somehow having an actual face to associate with an avatar makes it different. But idk, maybe it's just me.
It's a two edged sword for sure. It's easier to just accept them as a character without a face, but you can also appreciate the work they put into maintaining a character more when you know more about the person behind it.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

azlk

It's a two edged sword for sure. It's easier to just accept them as a character without a face, but you can also appreciate the work they put into maintaining a character more when you know more about the person behind it.
Depends I guess, for me sometimes it kinda breaks it actually. When the personality is very exaggerated and cartoony and it's obvious a chuba is acting that's ok. Like I know Fuwamoco don't go around being dogs IRL. But when a vtuber has this "me but with an avatar slapped over" vibe, and then it turns out it's an act, this turns me off. It seems less of a performance and more of them being disingenuous?

Semi (un?)related to this would be Dizzy's OOC streams. Probably it's because I don't watch her enough, but for me it's really hard to tell which is Dizzy the character and which is Dizzy the person.

Actually hey, I think "<chuba> the person" would be a good enough "meat <chuba>" replacement. Doesn't have the same ring to it as "meat" though

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Semi (un?)related to this would be Dizzy's OOC streams. Probably it's because I don't watch her enough, but for me it's really hard to tell which is Dizzy the character and which is Dizzy the person.

I don't watch anyone enough (but Pippa), but from what I've seen of Dizzy and also of her Out of Character streams, I... can't tell the difference. At all.

Maybe her fans notice a difference, but it must be pretty subtle.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Actually hey, I think "<chuba> the person" would be a good enough "meat <chuba>" replacement. Doesn't have the same ring to it as "meat" though
Dizzy is a case of two possibilites

1) She is very very good at staying in character and her OOC streams are still in character but slightly off of her normal streams to throw off the viewer

2) She is really bad at being in character which is why there isn't much difference outside of how she tries to sound on stream between OOC and her "normal" streams

Without knowing her content pre-Tsunderia its hard to say for certain.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

azlk

I love how Pippa trolled herself with the knock knock joke and Hina didn't even seem to notice it. When Pippa went for take two Hina just strung along as if she didn't know she was supposed to be the punchline. Such a dork

Hff201

Early Adopter
I love how Pippa trolled herself with the knock knock joke and Hina didn't even seem to notice it. When Pippa went for take two Hina just strung along as if she didn't know she was supposed to be the punchline. Such a dork
They're perfect for each other.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Hff201

Early Adopter
It's a funny joke you nerds, how do you not enjoy her joke?
I mean, she is the funniest female comedian, I'll give you that.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It's a funny joke you nerds, how do you not enjoy her joke?
its harder to enjoy the 10th time to you hear it. Needs a priest, imam or rabbi to freshen it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom