"Why do you do these cursed streams"Kevin 'Sakana' Li

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

See, if it wasn't for the fact he possibly has a bot running To get into streamers games Then I'd agree.
If he does, I'd be more impressed he probably made the thing himself, cause I though some of the regulars were using a soul mod to do that, but spent a few hours digging and didn't find anything for it. Only "bot" I know of is the one that pings when someone mentions your name in a chat, and more than a few streamers use that iirc.

Atlas

She wants to move to Ohio to stick out her gyatt for the rizzler. Don't unspoil that.
I hope you get your tongue ripped out and your fingers crushed so you can never utter those words again.

Nasa should be down there with Panko :smugpipi:
OK I gotta admit, I'm curious anybody have a clip.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
See, if it wasn't for the fact he possibly has a bot running To get into streamers games Then I'd agree.
Even that could just be a single-interest autist thing, to be fair.

Salado

OK I gotta admit, I'm curious anybody have a clip.
Its a pcg meme, Nasa's so absolutely adorable that she just has to be the one posting racial slurs with a pic of her attached to it.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Didn't the person who made Digital Circus work for Vivzie in the past?
Wouldn't surprise me if they did, they're both newgrounds alum iirc.

Atlas

Even that could just be a single-interest autist thing, to be fair.
I hate the fact that you're probably right. very well then I shall just hate him for being a male streamer.

RedRage

I hate the fact that you're probably right. very well then I shall just hate him for being a male streamer.
Thats completely fair. :smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Understandable, though given your avatar I hope you will respect Pippa's collab choices. :smugpipi:

Short

God Damn the Sun
Its a pcg meme, Nasa's so absolutely adorable that she just has to be the one posting racial slurs with a pic of her attached to it.
142412.png

12e41xz.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Like he said, he just really likes getting people interested in Jong. one way or another.... :amegunl:

RedRage

Salado

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Wait mahjong and torture were going on. I mean torture was going on? I should have been paying more attention

Postal rrat

chinshilla

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Yup, that AI sure is impressive :smugpipi:
I don't know if I'm dumb or if the technology is just improving that quickly or fetish artists are just normally that bad but well it fooled me at first glance

I suspect its a combination of the three

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

diethylether

bird molecule
Did I mishear/misinterpret or did Pippa say that MrBeast doesn't have "talent"? Because, uh, he literally objectively does, he's really good at enterprising and being an on-camera presence.
pippa watches xqc, the definition of no innate talent and living retardation, I wouldn't be surprised if she had no eye for talent

That's because Kson is hot, and Pippa doesn't even hide it anymore.
"hot" is pushing it

I am surprised she's playing with him and not just PCG
would you rather play with people you can actually talk to on discord or silent anons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom