"Yoghurt... yoghurt feels like someone just coomed a large load in my mouth"Kirschey

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlas

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

RedRage

I am surprised she's playing with him and not just PCG

Actually speaking of how on fire is it?
Its fine, some retard tried to start something and got btfo'ed by the thread.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Panko is easily the most racist Phase girl. :smugpipi:
phase race wall.jpg

Atlas

Salado

RedRage

That's surprising
Yeah, when I went to check who she ended up playing with was when I made the original post, glad to see its like one or two retards trying to stir shit and getting mostly ignored.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Nasa should be down there with Panko :smugpipi:
Agreed, I've seen her posts. Odd that she only seems to know one English word.

Salado

Atlas

Yeah, when I went to check who she ended up playing with was when I made the original post, glad to see its like one or two retards trying to stir shit and getting mostly ignored.
Yeah, I joke but the only person in that group I get a bad feeling about is rezul(I don't remember that's how you spell his name. But I don't care.) Because he does seem like a genuine clout chaser

RedRage

Yeah, I joke but the only person in that group I get a bad feeling about is rezul(I don't remember that's how you spell his name. But I don't care.) Because he does seem like a genuine clout chaser
I thought so too, even voiced the same concerns around the time, but after hanging out in his chat, he just seems like a chill guy, and is a bit enthusiastic about jong. Hell, he was in the pcg tournament cause he didn't have anyone online for friendlies a while back. I think he just really likes jong and likes getting people interested in it.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
At least all of you put Pippa at the top, because she's a true Top G(irl) for she is a good girl and the best girl.

Salado

Hff201

Early Adopter
1701413955761.png
definition of insanity etc.

RedRage

View attachment 58469
definition of insanity etc.
Man, the whole thread has been a thing, some retard was swearing up and down that the "scary thing" she had on her mind was moving to ohio. Instead of any of the countless other things going on with her that could be the issue.

Hff201

Early Adopter
Man, the whole thread has been a thing, some retard was swearing up and down that the "scary thing" she had on her mind was moving to ohio. Instead of any of the countless other things going on with her that could be the issue.
Sorry for the sticker, but I only know of one other person from Ohio.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She wants to move to Ohio to stick out her gyatt for the rizzler. Don't unspoil that.

RedRage

Sorry for the sticker, but I only know of one other person from Ohio.
Fair, I was super fucking confused by it, I think they are getting at uwu living in ohio or something? Don't follow him enough to know if thats a thing or no.

1701415144813.png

Retard.

Last edited:

Atlas

I thought so too, even voiced the same concerns around the time, but after hanging out in his chat, he just seems like a chill guy, and is a bit enthusiastic about jong. Hell, he was in the pcg tournament cause he didn't have anyone online for friendlies a while back. I think he just really likes jong and likes getting people interested in it.
See, if it wasn't for the fact he possibly has a bot running To get into streamers games Then I'd agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom