"I'm gonna have my revenge on your whole species"Ceres Fauna

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
This is the only way Pippa can be fixed! Through torture, she can be corrected!:icanfixher:
The feedings will continue until her weight improves

Postal rrat

chinshilla

diethylether

bird molecule
It's pippa sounds pretty fifty fifty
idk she seems to really enjoy the jong company, back when she started playing with them she also said she's happy to have found new friends

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
pippa watches xqc, the definition of no innate talent and living retardation, I wouldn't be surprised if she had no eye for talent

"hot" is pushing it

would you rather play with people you can actually talk to on discord or silent anons
If my option is Rezuul, I'll pick the anons.

Topo Chico

AI can’t do Pippa autism voice at all

This turbo gen alpha slang is the worst shit I’ve heard yet. Perpetually getting worse with every iteration teetering on the edge of total nonsense.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
the biggest question is if its a harine or not

Eat em and breed em

I need help

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Now every cosplayer of her gonna recall which middle aged white women they met recently
At least her mom didn't blurt it out herself, I guess. Probably did better than Pippa would have.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Now every cosplayer of her gonna recall which middle aged white women they met recently
This is in a similar vein to how Pippa continues confirming her identity to some random guy who sells her local Hololive merch. Hopefully this doesn't somehow bite her in the future.

Also, where the fuck did her mom go where she was able to meet VTuber cosplayers in the first place?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Also, where the fuck did her mom go where she was able to meet VTuber cosplayers in the first place?
A few possibilities, presuming they're still in OR:
  • Ani-Medford is close to Grant's Pass, which I recall her family having some connections to. Happened on Aug 12-13.
  • GirlCon (a parent/daughter con) was at the Eugene Farmer's Market (so she could have been there for other reasons) on Aug 27.
  • If it was more recent, it could have been Kumoricon, which was on Nov 17-19 in Portland.
If her family is in southern OR, the first is the most likely, as the others are a fair bit away.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
A few possibilities, presuming they're still in OR:
  • Ani-Medford is close to Grant's Pass, which I recall her family having some connections to. Happened on Aug 12-13.
  • GirlCon (a parent/daughter con) was at the Eugene Farmer's Market (so she could have been there for other reasons) on Aug 27.
  • If it was more recent, it could have been Kumoricon, which was on Nov 17-19 in Portland.
If her family is in southern OR, the first is the most likely, as the others are a fair bit away.
I imagine it was a recent thing. Unless her mother just forgot to mention it, which is possible. Good luck to any autist willing to sift through hours of walk-around footage of these cons!

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

yeah I got nothing for this one cheif
:depressedtako:

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

What about your status and how this will further encourage the unfunny horny seanigs and other shitskins to spam her chat with their own plap/would posts themselves? 🤔

You both shall suffer for Pippa’s public degeneracy. The dao of interconnectedness ripples with every Pippa tweet.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Topo Chico

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Topo Chico

Status