"If it's not a nut IT MUST BE PEA"IRyS

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Also if you're gonna have an award for clippers, where's the fan animators award ?
probably going to be sweeped by 2snacks and moonshine and even dudul if it actually did have one

you know twitchiggers cant have that it hurts their fragile egos

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
our seiso spic friend low effort clips got a nom too. phase winning?
As much as I hate low effort fag, I had to vote for him because his clips are actually good. I hope he wins over the likes of cooksie and their coomer posts.

Anime Fan

Haven't seen this posted yet, apparently Dizzy's gonna be interviewing Pippa for one of her ooc streams on Wednesday.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
As much as I hate low effort fag, I had to vote for him because his clips are actually good. I hope he wins over the likes of cooksie and their coomer posts.
ill try to be optimistic since both LEC and sakasandayo are here but given the demographic of filians audience i think cooksie will sweep this up

but then again this is all just twitch faggotry feeding their egos

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I'm still not sure why Pippa wasn't nominated for "Most Dedicated Fanbase". I mean look at the dedication of the average Capippalist!

Archive

Last edited:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
I's still not sure why Pippa wasn't nominated for "Most Dedicated Fanbase". I mean look at the dedication of the average Capippalist!

Archive

Clearly not dedicated enough, they haven't crashed the website in protest. :smugpipi:

RedRage

I's still not sure why Pippa wasn't nominated for "Most Dedicated Fanbase". I mean look at the dedication of the average Capippalist!

Archive

At least he's consistent I guess...
1701130246556.png

Stunned But Dumb

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

famous artist pipkun

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
I like LEC, but Saksendayo should win it. His clips are great.

As for Pippa, I'd think she had a chance if Kobo wasn't in the running. I have a feeling her audience is going to galvanize too hard and get her the win. But I'm holding out hope.

famous artist pipkun

As for Pippa, I'd think she had a chance if Kobo wasn't in the running. I have a feeling her audience is going to galvanize too hard and get her the win. But I'm holding out hope.
we cant beat the entire country of malayasia or whatever. hololive is the only thing they have in their civil war torn shithole

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

The only way Pippa has a shot is if she tells her audience to go vote for her. She would never do that though.

RedRage

The only way Pippa has a shot is if she tells her audience to go vote for her. She would never do that though.
Well, she retweeted a call to arms already.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Well, she retweeted a call to arms already.
She did it because she wants her fans to vote Kobo :smugpipi: Seriously though, the people that follow her on twitter are different from her loyal fanbase. I don't think a retweet would be enough.

Topo Chico

Archive

That’s a Nick Fuentes quote.
Source:

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
That’s a Nick Fuentes quote.
Source:

Better (longer) clip of the "kill, rape, and die" quote:

My question is, why are there Fuentesfags watching Pippa?

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom