"Seriously, why would anyone want to bring Hell to Earth? Is Earth not Hell already?"Aletta Sky

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Topo Chico

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
They love mixed race saviors? :smugpipi:
The comments section of this clip was pretty fun for a while.
1701142959406.png
what am i reading1.pngwhat am i reading2.png1701143123868.png1701143137074.png

I used to have a comment from a Groyper pinned, but now all I have left are old screenshots I took because the guy deleted the comment out of shame I think.
1701143235856.png

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Aren't the remaining groypers still mad that Pippa made fun of him a couple times?
I'm pretty sure they're more worried about being raped by Ali or some other random Muslim.

Topo Chico

I used to have a comment from a Groyper pinned, but now all I have left are old screenshots I took because the guy deleted the comment out of shame I think.
Man even around that time most ani profile racist had hard disavowed and defected from the cum detective. That’s a quality may may. Also the whole Kanye worship as a “based” version of the broader Yamanba worship of America should have been the true death of AF but it still ghostly limps on to entrap young men. I still see groypers and Nick getting in spats with actual nationalists trying to rationalize their Yamanba love. Rare Pippa W as it pertains to politics. (Nb4 reticule bonk)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

>concernfagging in other girls chats
:vesperfacepalm:

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

Pippa's reaction, along with many others I see there, are incredibly baffling and downright disturbing to me.

The clip is so... tame? Lame? Flat? Just... what? How is that in anyway impactful? The guy even has a voice over. How the hell is anyone impacted emotionally from that clip? The performance, pacing, voice over, music - it's comical if anything.

That anyone feels even the slightest bit of sadness or outrage over it honestly may be the biggest blackpill for humanity I've seen in a while. We really need World War III to get a desperately needed shock to the system so people can be in touch with reality again, because holy shit.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

I heard the TTS start and had to stop, the cringe was already too much. Seriously, friends like this are why Pippa's audience gets shit on so much and why I'm sympathetic to streamers telling chat to shut up about her.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Pippa's reaction, along with many others I see there, are incredibly baffling and downright disturbing to me.

The clip is so... tame? Lame? Flat? Just... what? How is that in anyway impactful? The guy even has a voice over. How the hell is anyone impacted emotionally from that clip? The performance, pacing, voice over, music - it's comical if anything.

That anyone feels even the slightest bit of sadness or outrage over it honestly may be the biggest blackpill for humanity I've seen in a while. We really need World War III to get a desperately needed shock to the system so people can be in touch with reality again, because holy shit.
I think Pippa just relates more to the anxiety + woman hormones.
But ya the fags crying about how this is evil are fucking cringe

Security

I'd say "repeal the 19th" but the amount of people upset in xQc's response tells me this crosses the gender line.

So I fall back on "democracy was a mistake."

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I think Pippa just relates more to the anxiety + woman hormones.
But ya the fags crying about how this is evil are fucking cringe
did he not watch the show? you gotta lick them first.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Just hit my feed. Wednesday is gonna be GOOD.

Security

Just hit my feed. Wednesday is gonna be GOOD.

Strange. This is three hours later than what she has in her schedule. Wonder which is right.

diethylether

bird molecule

I'm just feeling bad for her at this point, what the fuck

in other news, someone keeps posting deslar'ris "private" tweets to pippa in the fancord and my god this guy is starting to give me the fucking creeps

A

then he goes on to post shit like this

image.png

Reticule might have to duel this guy to the death soon if he wants to keep his honor

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Strange. This is three hours later than what she has in her schedule. Wonder which is right.
Dizzy is on PST time, so that might explain the difference.

RedRage

three hours later than what she has in her schedule.
The stream most likely, considering it's Pippa she may have asked to push it back from 5 her time, assuming knowing she'd sleep past it with her current schedule

Bronze

Waiting room seems to be the correct one

RedRage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom