Punished bug girl lover
Screenshot_20231127_143957_X.jpg
Pippa liking Colress thirst posts

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I know no one gives a shit about Fillian's vtuber awards, but apparently our favorite rabbit got nominated in the most chaotic vtube category. Also apparently Phase got nominated in the Rising Star category.

Archive

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I know no one gives a shit about Fillian's vtuber awards, but apparently our favorite rabbit got nominated in the most chaotic vtube category. Also Phase got nominated in the Rising Star category.

>idol in best vtuber org over phase-connect
I wonder how much the jews paid for that one.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
I know no one gives a shit about Fillian's vtuber awards, but apparently our favorite rabbit got nominated in the most chaotic vtube category. Also apparently Phase got nominated in the Rising Star category.

Archive

Everyone on the forum should vote for PC and Pippa, just to see vtweeters loose their shit after
Also give fishman and the girls a reason to invest more

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Everyone on the forum should vote for PC and Pippa, just to see vtweeters loose their shit after
Also give fishman and the girls a reason to invest more
Already done

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
It would be really cool of @The Proctor to put up a banner reminding people to vote for Pippa and Phase Connect on the vtuber awards. The seethe would be phenomenal!
Just saying...

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
It would be really cool of @The Proctor to put up a banner reminding people to vote for Pippa and Phase Connect on the vtuber awards. The seethe would be phenomenal!
Just saying...
Didn't @The Proctor endorse Idol before?
I hope he realizes that they have no chance against Holo fans and PC actually does in the rising category.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Just saying...
Where's Jambalaya's vote rigging prowess when we need it ?
Also what a fucking chore voting for everything is...

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Didn't @The Proctor endorse Idol before?
I hope he realizes that they have no chance against Holo fans and PC actually does in the rising category.
Was that before or after the various piss streams? 'Cuz that might have swayed his opinion.
But yeah, as popular as they've been I personally don't see Idol corp as on the same level as Holo/Niji/Vshojo. Even the latter is a bit of a weird comparison that feels half a step out of place because of how informal it is.
It's good to see Phase & Pippa getting some recognition, those collabs Pippa did paying off, and assuming there isn't too much botting from the seething vtweeter's they'd be my favourites to win.

Awoogers

Was that before or after the various piss streams? 'Cuz that might have swayed his opinion.
But yeah, as popular as they've been I personally don't see Idol corp as on the same level as Holo/Niji/Vshojo. Even the latter is a bit of a weird comparison that feels half a step out of place because of how informal it is.
It's good to see Phase & Pippa getting some recognition, those collabs Pippa did paying off, and assuming there isn't too much botting from the seething vtweeter's they'd be my favourites to win.
either way its gonna be a tism war of twitchiggers and holos/nijis anyway so im just happy that both idol and PC are getting their recognitions no matter how small it is

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
This was on a very recent stream. Our boy can tolerate some fetish content if there's shekels in it for him.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Archive

our seiso spic friend low effort clips got a nom too. phase winning?

Awoogers

well given that this will give PC some exposure to a broader audience which could be a double edged sword on the long run i say its a win theres still decent people from tourists who can turn into dedicated fans

IonProxy

This one, I'm pretty sure they picked based on the amount of videos, cooksie has 3.5k, LEC and the fauna clipper have 1.3k and the other has ~700, this vtuber awards criteria are all over the place

Awoogers

This one, I'm pretty sure they picked based on the amount of videos, cooksie has 3.5k, LEC and the fauna clipper have 1.3k and the other has ~700, this vtuber awards criteria are all over the place
and the only one with quality content is arguably sakasandayo and maybe LEC if you look really hard enough and squint long enough i suppose

cooksie just spams out of context clips under a minute or so of whores whoring

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
and the only one with quality content is arguably sakasandayo and maybe LEC if you look really hard enough and squint long enough i suppose

lec clips are fine, his only crime is being an actual mexican instead of the more chiller chilean or another variety of spic

Awoogers

lec clips are fine, his only crime is being an actual mexican instead of the more chiller chilean or another variety of spic
thats fine then i dont go for racism when they pump out actually good content

IonProxy

Also if you're gonna have an award for clippers, where's the fan animators award ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom