"Did you guys know? My and Jelly's pairing name is 'Jizzy', what do you guys think?"Dizzy Dokuro

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
The pain is real, but the one potential saving grace is that it's Resident Evil themed so maybe he uses a male model when not doing themed streams and who am I kidding it's Twitch it's a troon.
You might be on the money. Dude is a femboy at best.

A shame really. From the couple minutes I stuck around he seems knowledgeable and passionate about firearms. Sleepy follows him btw.
1701062491554.png1701062538514.png
>Yuri lmao

Last edited:

Short

God Damn the Sun

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
So is Pippa going to die or something? Or becoming homeless?
I've spent the last hour recovering my PC from a massive fuckup with AMD driver update screwing my windows install, glad I made a complete image a couple days ago.

kingcaid

I've spent the last hour recovering my PC from a massive fuckup with AMD driver update screwing my windows install, glad I made a complete image a couple days ago.
She got Jim's audience and his cancer.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Pippa wants husband but afraid male might ruin career, I volunteer as tribute, the world continues turning.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
You might be on the money. Dude is a femboy at best.

A shame really. From the couple minutes I stuck around he seems knowledgeable and passionate about firearms. Sleepy follows him btw.

Alright so I scrolled down his twitter. Gun femboy is apparently his brand.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
wish i could hide posts like on pcg trannyshjt are you fucks really?

RedRage

wish i could hide posts like on pcg trannyshjt are you fucks really?
Are they digging into the account of someone Pippa raided? Yes, why are you in the least bit surprised?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Are they digging into the account of someone Pippa raided? Yes, why are you in the least bit surprised?
I think he means he wished he could hide posts here like you can on pcg because he doesn't care and doesn't want to see pics of the femboy that Pippa raided.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Pippa streamed on a sunday? :faunacry:
E Of you can have some Prayers Pippa :hololove:

Last edited:

RedRage

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
Having gone back to catch what I missed when she started "getting real," she's making a big move in her life and she's scared/nervous about it. Likely a surgery she needs that she's scared she won't survive. Which she likely will, but this is Pippa...

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Okay, so. I doubt she'd be this worried about a deviated septum surgery as they were pretty normal. But my dad when he was young had a non-cancerous tumor that grew in his nasal cavity. He had to be on a table that could tilt him backwards and they went through the roof of his mouth as removal via the nose was impossible. He nearly bled out during the surgery because of the sheer amount of blood flow in that region of your body. And on top of that, going through the roof of your mouth is a way they can also repair deviated septums as well. Food for thought.
Having titanium posts implanted into one's mouth and jaw bones isn't a quickly healing or pleasant experience.

Given she's missing one of her upper front teeth, I recall sinus problems being a concern with dental implants. IIRC, from the canines backward, implants placed in the upper jaw could potentially protrude into one of your sinus cavities. I believe there's variables like post length (so it has sufficient penetration into the bone for biomechanical integration with the bone), possibly bone grafting (autograft, cadaver, or synthetic) to make the site suitable for implantation, etc.

Plus she's a femoid, so there's probably similar factors (females being smaller, less dense bone, etc.) like which a relative had to consider (albeit she was in her early 40s).

TL;DR: Woman debuffs.

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
isn't the "leaving your computer on = bad" thing a meme? I leave this shit on for weeks on end and the first thing that failed was my 5 year old external HDD.
no, windows is cumbersome. Best proof is the fact that restarting often fixes sudden issues that pop up, plus it unnecessarily strains the hardware to keep the computer running nonstop.

It should be a crime to put only 16gb of RAM into a gaming computer in this day and age

She prioritizes the importance of an anonymous imageboard and has been for years. Don't know how one would change her mindset to suddenly start caring about IRL people she's constantly paranoid about.
yeah she's definitely not fixing her paranoia/trust issues anytime soon, much less if she refuses to listen to anyone other than anonymous schizos on a vtuber obsessed board. I get that she feels safer when nobody recognizes her but at the same time she's too trusting of her fellow anons. There's less incentive to manipulate someone since you can't track them, but at the same time you have no consequences for your actions either. The ammonia/bleach crystals meme is an extreme example but it illustrates the issue quite well (Though you could avoid it by simply looking the combination up).

JMForte

yeah she's definitely not fixing her paranoia/trust issues anytime soon, much less if she refuses to listen to anyone other than anonymous schizos on a vtuber obsessed board.
I don't see why some of you are going on as if she only takes criticism or what from there because she doesn't, hell she doesn't listen to them all that much either, if she did you would have Pippa the Ripper back up, less react streams and certainly no male streams. She has IRL friends that she could go to, but she wont because she doesn't want to burden them as well as she herself doesn't like when people turn to her for advice or to vent about stuff, she's gone on rants about just not caring about issues people have to tell her if they aren't looking for serious solutions or if they don't like the solutions she gives them. Pippa is someone who wont listen to things and will bury her head in the sand until whatever it is becomes too big of a thing to ignore. She does this with everyone and every place she gets this stuff from. She only willingly takes advice and criticism from things she herself was already agreeing with, otherwise it's a slow process to get her to come around on things.

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
I don't see why some of you are going on as if she only takes criticism or what from there because she doesn't, hell she doesn't listen to them all that much either, if she did you would have Pippa the Ripper back up, less react streams and certainly no male streams. She has IRL friends that she could go to, but she wont because she doesn't want to burden them as well as she herself doesn't like when people turn to her for advice or to vent about stuff, she's gone on rants about just not caring about issues people have to tell her if they aren't looking for serious solutions or if they don't like the solutions she gives them. Pippa is someone who wont listen to things and will bury her head in the sand until whatever it is becomes too big of a thing to ignore. She does this with everyone and every place she gets this stuff from. She only willingly takes advice and criticism from things she herself was already agreeing with, otherwise it's a slow process to get her to come around on things.
Fair point, I got hung up on what she said during the karaoke stream but I just realized that was about people complimenting her and not advice. She's also thanked Ashcorp on twitter once for advice he gave her iirc.

1701102096917.png
cookies time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom