"I don't mean to get too into, like, the Final Fantasy racism; I was fine if people were racist against, like-"Grimmi

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
She literally had no response to when Lumi was mentioned
I think It's because Rie sees pippa as the competition, they're both the "unhinged" of their respective gens. my personal rrat is they don't see eye to eye, the raid thing indicates, to me at least, a pattern that serves as proof of that

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I know the user base here leans heavily autistic but I don't understand why there's such continuing difficulty to grasp the nature of the "don't talk about other people unprompted rule." It's rude and it's a derail. Some women are far better than others at handling it, clearly - but Occam's Razor says this is more of a case of exasperation than anything else.

I will take my Miko reacts now.

RedRage

I know the user base here leans heavily autistic but I don't understand why there's such continuing difficulty to grasp the nature of the "don't talk about other people unprompted rule." It's rude and it's a derail. Some women are far better than others at handling it, clearly - but Occam's Razor says this is more of a case of exasperation than anything else.

Nah, you're right, but like I said when it popped up, I feel like she could have avoided this whole situation by having someone sift through them or stating shit like that was not allowed from the start. The jaded part of me thinks she did have someone filter out some of the real fucked stuff, but left that in for the reaction.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
It definitely is rude, and shouldn't happen, lumi has responded to it, rie has done so too in her way.
What I find interesting is the difference in reactions when other talents get brought up compared to pippa.
I'm a contrarian. so you get whatever is the opposite...

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It definitely is rude, and shouldn't happen, lumi has responded to it, rie has done so too in her way.
What I find interesting is the difference in reactions when other talents get brought up compared to pippa.

I'm a contrarian. so you get whatever is the opposite...
its not pippa, its us. We're very blunt with no interest in ass kissing. If it sucks, we say " this sucks". we dont walk on eggshells and that drives idolish vtubers insane.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Considering that she censored some bits, Rie implied that she went through them. So she either left everything in and just censored explicit stuff. Or she censored explicit stuff, got rid of the troll stuff but for some reason left in some of the troll stuff that mentioned Pippa

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I think It's because Rie sees pippa as the competition, they're both the "unhinged" of their respective gens.

When it comes to "unhinged," I would say Panko beats Rie there.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Considering that she censored some bits, Rie implied that she went through them. So she either left everything in and just censored explicit stuff. Or she censored explicit stuff, got rid of the troll stuff but for some reason left in some of the troll stuff that mentioned Pippa
Yeah even in that clip she said "I should have deleted that one". Maybe she though it was funny and then realized it could encourage Pippa comments that she doesn't like.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

The only ones I've really made a point of shitting on have been Altare and Froot, while occasionally pointing out shitty behavior from some others like Silvervale (who redeemed herself bigly by being the only vshojo with a spine during troonwarts legacy debacle.) Maybe it's where I'm not in this autism tornado of a thread as much as others but I don't see much shitting on other tubers from others here, nowhere near what it is on other sites.

As far as speculating on relationships between vtubers, we are a gossip site dedicated to vtubers, why would we not be expected to come up with retarded rrats about intracorpo politics? These menhera-ass women are basically our celebrities.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
I somehow missed in the collab last week that Filian confirmed that she's racist:

famous artist pipkun

Yeah even in that clip she said "I should have deleted that one". Maybe she though it was funny and then realized it could encourage Pippa comments that she doesn't like.
maybe she thinks superduper is a capipi and thays why she HATES PIPPA

E: pressed enter too fast

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I don't know if this is just me but I get a feeling she might have an inferiority complex.
She does, and it hurts her growth too. It's fair to get mad, but she has gone so far as to make her chat perpetually subscriber-only and, as such, is having a much harder time getting newer viewers.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I know she says she is thankful for the whole Korean Cult, I mean Korean girl band. Whatever training. But since she was forced to do plastic surgery, ended up with an eating disorder and no doubt was subject to public shaming during their time (as is apparently the Korean custom) it doesn't surprise me that despite her skills she will never see herself as good enough. Because to be frank, that is what they really train in those centers, thats how they get you under their thumb.

famous artist pipkun

I know she says she is thankful for the whole Korean Cult, I mean Korean girl band. Whatever training. But since she was forced to do plastic surgery, ended up with an eating disorder and no doubt was subject to public shaming during their time (as is apparently the Korean custom) it doesn't surprise me that despite her skills she will never see herself as good enough. Because to be frank, that is what they really train in those centers, thats how they get you under their thumb.
shes chinese, she was always going to be inferior and off market for kpop. those corps only show off their non korean talents during over seas tours and music videos cut specifically for their ethnic market.

whatd she look like before the surgery? was ir just eyelids?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Whenever Pippa's not on screen, all the other characters should be asking, "Where's Pippa?".

Atlas

She does, and it hurts her growth too. It's fair to get mad, but she has gone so far as to make her chat perpetually subscriber-only and, as such, is having a much harder time getting newer viewers.
That and the fact she doesn't really have a niche like she tries to be unhinged, but she doesn't really bring much more than that so if they want something like that they're gonna go to one of the other talents who do it better.
I think It's because Rie sees pippa as the competition, they're both the "unhinged" of their respective gens. my personal rrat is they don't see eye to eye, the raid thing indicates, to me at least, a pattern that serves as proof of that
It also doesn't help that pippa gets special treatment in regards to what content she can make because of her numbers so that might add to rie's resentment.

UberSoldat

It also doesn't help that pippa gets special treatment in regards to what content she can make because of her numbers so that might add to rie's resentment.
Oh please don't tell me we're hinting at some kind of internal catfight over numbers in the future.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
shes chinese, she was always going to be inferior and off market for kpop. those corps only show off their non korean talents during over seas tours and music videos cut specifically for their ethnic market.

whatd she look like before the surgery? was ir just eyelids?
AFIK She always looked the same, she's always been a pretty girl.

Atlas

Oh please don't tell me we're hinting at some kind of internal catfight over numbers in the future.
Well, we've known for a while that pippa get special treatment because of her numbers so it's not out of the realm of possibility that rie doesn't like her because of that.

Also, these are a bunch of terminally online mentally ill women do you really think they wouldn't fight over numbers?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
That and the fact she doesn't really have a niche like she tries to be unhinged, but she doesn't really bring much more than that so if they want something like that they're gonna go to one of the other talents who do it better.
Is being a shotacon a niche? Not that it matters dizzy is clearly taking that from her

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom