"Are there Ditto gangbang fanfictions?"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

06-04-2004

Reasonable men must do unreasonable things
Well, we've known for a while that pippa get special treatment because of her numbers so it's not out of the realm of possibility that rie doesn't like her because of that.

Also, these are a bunch of terminally online mentally ill women do you really think they wouldn't fight over numbers?
I'm sympathetic to chuubas wanting to not have everything measured to and compared in terms of the Yabbit, especially with how socially retarded your average VTuber enthusiast is; however, getting hostile and petty about it, especially with Pippa always being very accommodating and not lording it over anyone, is equally if not more retarded.
Who the fuck am I kidding, I'll be here munching on popcorn and laughing at the future catfight.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Why is Rie like this? There are several ways she could have handled this to avoid looking like she's having a tantrum.
-She could have taken this one out like she was supposed to
-She could have stayed calm and made fun of his degeneracy while discouraging the behavior
-She upon reading that part could have silently moved on from that one and got on with the stream
-She could have laughed it off and moved on and let it go
Instead, she decided to portray herself as a jealous bitch who hates her more popular counterpart, even if that isn't how she feels. She isn't in the wrong telling people off for needlessly bringing in other talents into her streams, but the way she does it just reveals how insecure she is about her place in Phase. I think it would really benefit Rie if she learned to reign herself in (even Pippa knows when to hold back), because every time she has a sperg out about Pippa or the Capipi's she makes herself look bad.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Why is Rie like this? There are several ways she could have handled this to avoid looking like she's having a tantrum.
-She could have stayed calm and made fun of his degeneracy while discouraging the behavior
-She upon reading that part could have silently moved on from that one and got on with the stream
Instead, she decided to portray herself as a jealous bitch who hates her more popular counterpart, even if that isn't how she feels. She isn't in the wrong telling people off for needlessly bringing in other talents into her streams, but the way she does it just reveals how insecure she is about her place in Phase. I think it would really benefit Rie if she learned to reign herself in (even Pippa knows when to hold back), because every time she has a sperg out about Pippa or the Capipi's she makes herself look bad.
To add, look at what Shiina did. She's managed to do some basic tard ranging and got them to behave without making Pippa viewers feel like outcasts and managed to pull a fuckload of subscribers and concurrent viewers. This is not an issue of behavior, as that is already settled. It's an issue of enforcement and optics.

RedRage

To add, look at what Shiina did. She's managed to do some basic tard ranging and got them to behave without making Pippa viewers feel like outcasts and managed to pull a fuckload of subscribers and concurrent viewers. This is not an issue of behavior, as that is already settled. It's an issue of enforcement and optics.
Its this simple.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

/pcg/ is fun tonight

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Whats it like?
3rd gen pretending to be anons
anons pretending to be 3rd gen pretending to be anons
pippa probably shitposting pretending to be either of the above

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Damn it Rie, stop trying to co-opt the Pippa thread into the Rie Raging Room.

famous artist pipkun

Damn it Rie, stop trying to co-opt the Pippa thread into the Rie Raging Room.
but she so cute whens she's raging. makes me wanna pinch her chinky cheeks

RedRage

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

famous artist pipkun

He'll teach her to roll her blunts and tell her all about the ADL
F_ZyUQUXgAA1TMr.jpeg

RedRage

famous artist pipkun

lia pip ina collab tonight right?

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

Stunned But Dumb

Was it the Pippa thread that you guys talked about the turtle commenter under pippa clips calling her breedable? Either way, he's also in all shondo clips calling her cute and funny. Just thought I should make mention of it as a sort of follow up

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Was it the Pippa thread that you guys talked about the turtle commenter under pippa clips calling her breedable? Either way, he's also in all shondo clips calling her cute and funny. Just thought I should make mention of it as a sort of follow up

Being Shondo, she'll probably actually appreciate that.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I've seen him all over youtube. Even non-vtuber related stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom