"I'm a sheepy girl! In a sheepy wo-oorld! Life in plastic, it's fantastic! You can brush my hair, undress m...AAAAAAAGHH!!!"Chikafuji Lisa

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I remember a time long ago when I thought the majority of the people in this thread were well-adjusted. I don't know why I ever thought this.
:pippasadl:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I remember a time long ago when I thought the majority of the people in this thread were well-adjusted. I don't know why I ever thought this.
>well-adjusted
>vtuber fan
:NOWWELAUGH:

RedRage

Prepared for my mental health to nose dive in advance apologize in advance if I seem schizo :pippasadl:
Yeah... same. I'll probably just try and distract myself with this autism.

Screenshot 2023-11-21 012806.png

Short

God Damn the Sun
pippaWut m.pngYeah, this thread is full of freaks! There are very few well-adjusted and normal people, like me, here.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
pippaWut m.png
Yeah, this thread is full of freaks! There are very few well-adjusted and normal people, like me, here.
1700554923853.png
(obligatory)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
We're in an asylum for a reason.

formerly pipkin (Parody)

What do you mean? most of us are well-adjusted to posting in this thread :smugpipi:

diethylether

bird molecule
I work a job, am educating myself and sleep 8 hours every night, how much more well adjusted could I get :smugpipi:

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Define "well-adjusted" as a bingo card

Saturnus

haha it's unou
I'm not a NEET, I eat good meals (with ketchup sometimes), I have a decent sleep schedule, I clean my room, I am mentally well. Pippa inspired me to avoid her habits lest I become one with the mold.
:mitothink:

Topo Chico

I'm not a NEET, I eat good meals (with ketchup sometimes), I have a decent sleep schedule, I clean my room, I am mentally well. Pippa inspired me to avoid her habits lest I become one with the mold.
:mitothink:
But you can have a large pepperoni pizza as a treat sometimes. Cultivation of the pizza dao is essential to healthy living; Pippa could learn from this.

IonProxy

But you can have a large pepperoni pizza as a treat sometimes. Cultivation of the pizza dao is essential to healthy living; Pippa could learn from this.
"The Pizza that can be Eaten is not the Eternal Pizza." - Topo Chico

RedRage

How did you ever get the idea that people willing to post on a obscure forum for the sake of being able to talk unimpeded by modern censorship about anime women were well-adjusted?

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
The things I do to find interesting Pippa mentions :depressedtako:
brave_VKWbXUX0Mk.png

Stunned But Dumb

IonProxy

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I, too, browse the "r/diaperhentai" subreddit, on the off chance someone posted Pippa.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
I, too, browse the "r/diaperhentai" subreddit, on the off chance someone posted Pippa.
Nice try, but you can search the entirety of reddit :annoyedpippa:

RedRage

The things I do to find interesting Pippa mentions :depressedtako:
This is one of the few times my morbid curiocity will not be sated, but thanks I guess for the info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom