"With that said, you can get rough with me if you want, bye byeee!"Nekomata Okayu

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedRage

How many takes do you think Pippa did of that screaming from the reveal before she was happy with it?

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
A wild Pippa appears (for 15 seconds)

Topo Chico

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Pippa isnr pure white? shit i might like her more now

DogBone

How many takes do you think Pippa did of that screaming from the reveal before she was happy with it?
Probably not many. If she was smart, she would have opened TVA and looked at this thread to get a real scream.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
We find out that Pippa is a Jew who wants to be Chinese

We have Reticule here who claims to be a Chinese Jew

How could we be so blind

:gunpeko:

Salado

famous artist pipkun

We find out that Pippa is a Jew who wants to be Chinese

We have Reticule here who claims to be a Chinese Jew

How could we be so blind

:gunpeko:
F_VdpZ5WgAAs4nH.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

famous artist pipkun

Here's a question, the girls get a bigger cut of the stream elements donations right?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Salado

Here's a question, the girls get a bigger cut of the stream elements donations right?
Fishman gets a cut out of superchsts, but not from other donation systems iirc. Correct me if I'm wrong.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Youtube takes a big percentage of the total and SE only takes a little percentage, therefore the girls get more money.

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Fishman gets a cut out of superchsts, but not from other donation systems iirc. Correct me if I'm wrong.
I assume they never revealed that (intentionally), so I'm not sure the stream elements cut. But Youtube has always been 30/70. And then Tenma leaked 50/50 so if you think of it that way they get 35 cents of every dollar on youtube. Then taxes etc.

I don't see why he wouldn't collect from Streamelements, because then that puts the Yuri rrat into doubt

famous artist pipkun

i think i read that after tenma let it slip fish takes half.

RedRage

Pretty sure, issue with SE is that its tied directly to your paypal for sending donations, so they can just look at their bank statement and see your info. The same issue goes the other way around if you don't set up a business paypal for accepting donations, a sender could just check the accounting and see your info.

Topo Chico

Pretty sure, issue with SE is that its tied directly to your paypal for sending donations, so they can just look at their bank statement and see your info. The same issue goes the other way around if you don't set up a business paypal for accepting donations, a sender could just check the accounting and see your info.
You can donate without paypall, Pippa does have it set up to only take paypall tho. Ultimately same issue, unless you can use a prepaid giftcard/cc

RedRage

You can donate without paypall, Pippa does have it set up to only take paypall tho. Ultimately same issue, unless you can use a prepaid giftcard/cc
Yeah, think the point of forcing paypal is to enable chargeback protection IIRC.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom