[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuri Rinji

Marlon Reis

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
We've come full circle. What are the odds Henris behind this?

Edit: she shows up atleast TWICE

Last edited:

diethylether

bird molecule
wew that was a fun karaoke stream, I don't think there's much to worry about either. Some of her viewers were overreacting like crazy over the suicide jokes.
She seemed to be in a good mood imo, sure she vented off some thoughts but she didn't strike me as actually upset or anything. Just some melancholy while drunk, I enjoy that from time to time as well.

I'm also surprised she said that she'd like to be "worse" but censors herself because of the company and her coworkers. Thought she wanted to be more seiso in general. I wonder if management is going to chew her out for talking about /pcg/ and even singing a song for it, lol.

RedRage

I'm also surprised she said that she'd like to be "worse" but censors herself because of the company and her coworkers.
She's talked about this a few times, the whole topic was the cause of one of her earlier sad girl moments during a mabi stream. She just wants to shitpost and have fun, but being the backbone of PC and being a good person make it hard for her.
Btw here's a catbox of the PCG lemon boy edit if someone wants it.

Salado

RedRage

Salado

Topo Chico

Listening to Panko rn and she was surprised it was dropped. Good job fish

MythicalSloth

Well-adjusted Individual

Salado

formerly pipkin (Parody)

Is getting every phase girl to stream the incest game Pippa's revenge on Fishman for telling her to play the game?

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Frankly, all Zoomer lingo should go straight into the trash.
I have sad news for you, great-grandfather. The recent meme/trend of going "I am skibidi she is famtum tax from Ohio no rizz ong" isn't entirely zoomer lingo. It's Gen-Alpha (kids of Zoomers) lingo.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Is getting every phase girl to stream the incest game Pippa's revenge on Fishman for telling her to play the game?

It's ???? manager I think. A manager was also suggesting the slay the princess game to Remi and such. I mean.... numbers do be bigger... numbers go up....:mitothink:

RedRage

Man, I hope gen3 ends up taking off and lifting some of the weight off of Pippa's shoulders. :pippasadl:

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

Why do they roll them out all at once anyways? Shouldn't they trickle them one by one in order not to split the attention of the viewership five ways?

DogBone

Man, I hope gen3 ends up taking off and lifting some of the weight off of Pippa's shoulders. :pippasadl:
For that to happen, Fishman would need to find someone even more racist/sexist/homophobic than Pippa. That's a Sisyphean task right there.

RedRage

For that to happen, Fishman would need to find someone even more racist/sexist/homophobic than Pippa. That's a Sisyphean task right there.
idk about that, they might find their own gura or someone like that I could see taking off.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
the new gen doesnt need to be more -ist/-ic, they nesd to be less guarded about saying the wrong things and not getting collabs with their oshis. Look at lia and shiina. super fun but always second guessing themselves

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lia is doing a deep dive on cannibalism with a guest. After the DM's from last nights karaoke, it could be Pippa.
Edit: Damn. Why not put Shiina on the schedule if you're just going to say who it is on the waiting room :annoyedpippa:

Last edited:

kingcaid

Lia is doing a deep dive on cannibalism with a guest. After the DM's from last nights karaoke, it could be Pippa.

Its shiina go look at the WR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom