Status
Not open for further replies.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
1700257669516.png
Hey, I guess the Watamates hate her slightly less than the others!

diethylether

bird molecule

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
What those walls of text are missing is mentioning me as a boogeyman, then they would truly be complete as a signal of retardation. They already have the Kiwi Farms seething down (which is funny because the majority of Holo doxes and schizophrenia come from Nyfco and /vt/ that get mirrored to KF yet we get blamed).

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Yeah this tweet got attention about that

It's a fucking portfolio product designed to showcase his skills, this is some A-tier lobotomite behavior.
What those walls of text are missing is mentioning me as a boogeyman, then they would truly be complete as a signal of retardation. They already have the Kiwi Farms seething down (which is funny because the majority of Holo doxes and schizophrenia come from Nyfco and /vt/ that get mirrored to KF yet we get blamed).
They just needed a casus belli, anything is fine as long as they can claim they banned for a legitimate cause.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Banned from 109 discords. Truly the most oppressed vtuber.
Banned from mainlining GRIDS right into yourself?

Oh no, how could you? Stop. Seriously, like OMG no way, how could this happen.. what will I do?
:pippadfuckoff:

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
That dude reading one unsourced comment and immediately pulling a 180 is rather telling of the sort of intellectual honesty and rigor one can expect of redditors.

Awoogers

That dude reading one unsourced comment and immediately pulling a 180 is rather telling of the sort of intellectual honesty and rigor one can expect of redditors.
if we are subhumans then redditors are one celled organisms that would not live to see the day as the average amoeba

IonProxy

Tony Hawk's got nothing on the average redditor.

RedRage

1700259274382.png

With no signs of life on twitter, I wonder if she's still asleep, or if she took that talk from last night into mind and is spending less time scrolling? :optimistic:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Reticule finally being punished for his numerous crimes by Janitor Thhrang, 2023, colorized

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

"If Pippa changed her ways and disavowed her past actions and that part of her community, then-"

Then you would still find reasons to think she's problematic, until the day she no longer exists, because she already did and regularly does. The evil alt-right fans of hers, doing such evil things that they can not be repeated and you'll just have to trust me sweaty, will completely vanish from their discussions as well the second that Pippa hangs up the rabbit ears, and there will be much rejoicing - until the next boogeyman that they prop up as literally hitler (actually, for real this time, guys we promise)

The more that anyone has to go out of their way to proclaim just how bad and totally evil something is, the more I'm inclined to believe they have skeletons in their closet that they would rather not come to light.

IonProxy

So RuneScape is still on
1700262075774.png

Stunned But Dumb

I think discord just sucks iunno

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Awoogers

IonProxy

I think discord just sucks iunno

THE IRC at​

irc.rizon.net​

Channel name #TheVirtualAsylum.​

Security, you can send me the check to the usual address

Last edited:

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

kingcaid

We'll see how she feels after the collab. Spending 3 hours with Filian would tire anyone out.
Hopefully filian has another unfortunate laxative incident and we can just have a phase connect collab.

Was the last Pippa panko collab the flavr gen2 stream?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore

Filian is live.

Filian's a good stream, I enjoy her collabs with Layna, I'll put this up while grinding RuneScape (modern) before hitting up OSRS afterward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom