"Everytime I drink milk I play the 'sickness gacha', sometimes I'll throw it up! and sometimes I'll get lucky!"Fujikura Uruka

[Live] PIPPAPOSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stunned But Dumb

Filian good. She is a talking seizure given human form and is as fun as can be and I will never care what anyone says

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Proof that anime makes you autistic :smugpipi:
I was always autistic I just used to be the overly complicated games sort of autistic

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Is Leaflit the one with the old audio about not liking vermintide that occasionally gets posted on /vt/?
Yeah, I've never seen proof it's actually her though.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Anime Fan

If Pippa had to choose between plushies and anime girl merch she'd apparently choose plushies.

Gotta say as far as merch goes phase definitely has had some really decent stuff lately, if only Sakana could improve the shipping situation.

Eat em and breed em

I need help
just catching up on everything now, late night osrs it seems then. Sadly I won't follow around in game as I'm way behind by my standards on leagues. still watching tho

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
There was also this bitch who was too much of a coward to tweet at her directly.

hes got arttags! finally someone new to play with

RedRage

So, last second swap to another lethal company stream.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)

I'm pretty sure panko's thumbnail didn't change and it was lethal company

Postal rrat

chinshilla

It's only last second on pippa's end every one else switched earlier not too surprising though its the new trend and its a phasmo like
I'm pretty sure panko's thumbnail didn't change and it was lethal company
Rie has it listed as phasmo on her schedule also she doesn't have a waiting room this has ruined my ability to perfectly set up Multiview in advance

formerly pipkin (Parody)

kingcaid

I thought RuneScape was going to be more a whenever sorta deal, like the old film streams?
That was before she realized she has enough autists in her audience now that enjoy MMOs.

Anime Fan

That was before she realized she has enough autists in her audience now that enjoy MMOs.
Yea she seemed really happy last week when the osrs friend chat got to over 100 users.

RedRage

I thought RuneScape was going to be more a 'whenever' sorta deal, like the old film streams?
No, she did a poll after the first on on what day they should be weekly.

IonProxy

God's Strongest Emmote (Emmperially Bestowed)
Well it's a bit late to realize, also I would love for her to play my favorite korean MMOs but all of them died.

Sven

She mentioned it last night during Jong and then just never changed the waiting room. It was set up as a Phasmo collab then Fillian asked if they knew Lethal Company a few days ago and they decided to switch. Might have actually been why Pippa played Lethal Company in the first place, so she wouldn't be 100% newbie for the collab.

RedRage

To be fair, she always had a pretty good core of people that at least were willing to join her, the issue was her hopping from MMO to MMO every week.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Panko's chat is presently blaming "that furry filipino boy" for the delay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom